Plane spotting

Nobody

Fill me in, what's GLF5? Or whose?

It’s a private gulfstream 5 jet which left Riyadh this morning which is currently plotting a course roughly in the direction of Newcastle. I don’t think we have any idea who owns it.

Fill me in, what's GLF5? Or whose?

A Gulfstream private jet. It's flying from Riyadh and is currently over the Alps, pointing straight towards Newcastle.

The same type of jet flew Riyadh, London, Newcastle, Riyadh in 24 hours last week, only stayed in Newcastle for an hour.

We don't know whose it is or what it's doing. But we like to watch them and get ourselves in a lather that it's Saudi's coming to close the deal.

Its just turned a bit to clear the mountains as its going to turn of its transponder soon and fly close to the round to avoid radar.

I don’t think there are any 40000 feet mountains, Everest is only about 29000

I was going to go out on my bike now I am glued to pointlessly watching a random plane.

I'm meant to be taking the kids to the beach. If this plane stays on course we're going to Ponteland with a set of binoculars instead.

I was going to go out on my bike now I am glued to pointlessly watching a random plane.

Cycle to the airport and take some photos.

40 odd mile round trip. Bit further than I planned today.