Plane spotting

Nobody

What the hell is happening in here :lol:

Refreshing to see a thread not about nonces and aliens  :laugh2:

Just me tracking objects in the sky

They're not shiny disc like objects are they?

A helicopter took off from nearby Farnborough and landed at Stansted.  Seems to be registered to a company owned by this guy:

Wafic Rida Saïd (Arabic: وفيق رضا سعيد‎) (born 21 December 1939) is a Syrian-Saudi Arabian financier, businessman, political fixer[4] and philanthropist, who has been resident for many years in Monaco.[5]

Saïd lived in Syria until his early twenties and studied in Beirut and London. In 1963 he left Syria for Switzerland where he worked as a banker, before making his fortune in the Saudi Arabian construction industry in the 1970s. Saïd came to public prominence after helping facilitate the Al-Yamamah arms deal between the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia in the 1980s. He established the Saïd Foundation in 1982 and the Saïd Business School at the University of Oxford in 1996 with an initial £20 million donation to the University. Saïd owns several properties worldwide, including Tusmore Park in Oxfordshire, but is officially a resident of Monaco.

Saïd is a Foundation Fellow of Somerville College, Oxford.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafic_Sa%C3%AFd

Guest godzilla

Is that the closest airport to ashleys house?

Luton is but not much in it

So I presume the plane has either been dropping someone off or picking someone up?

There's a new private executive helicopter heading out of London in our direction - CASTLE07.  Since I haven't seen it around before I shall refer to it as NewCASTLE07.

Is it an omen?  #CANS

Keegans number

:weep:  Landed at Doncaster Sheffield Airport.

Where Keegan lives

He lives at the airport? Bit weird.

A bit like Tom Hanks?

:lol:

There's a new private executive helicopter heading out of London in our direction - CASTLE07.  Since I haven't seen it around before I shall refer to it as NewCASTLE07.

Is it an omen?  #CANS

Keegans number

:weep:  Landed at Doncaster Sheffield Airport.

Where Keegan lives

He lives at the airport? Bit weird.

A bit like Tom Hanks?

Missed that :lol:

Those two GLF5 aircraft were moderately interesting to follow.

Both aircraft paralleled each other into Germany, eventually landing at different but very close airports (Ramstein and Frankfurt).

Wasn't saying it like that, it's the only licensed heliport in London so it's not like there's other options, was just funny to see how much shit these guys actually own, their name pops up everywhere.