Mark Gillespie signs one-year contract extension (Hope)

joeyt

Hope this year is based on extremely reduced terms basically he is there to be in an odd youtube video and go in goal to give the other 3 a rest in between drills.  Got to be an academy prospect who can the warm the seat he sits in. 

48 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Because Karius is leaving in the summer? 🤷🏻‍♂️

And we'll sign a new third choice keeper. How does that explain the last two seasons?

1 hour ago, jonny1403 said:

And we'll sign a new third choice keeper. How does that explain the last two seasons?

Thanks for that amazing insight Nostradamus, wish I’d seen the quote earlier I’d have asked for the Euromillions numbers

1 hour ago, timeEd32 said:

Is he basically just a GK coach at this point?

Yeah pretty sure it’s been mentioned he’s done/doing his badges.

11 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Thanks for that amazing insight Nostradamus, wish I’d seen the quote earlier I’d have asked for the Euromillions numbers

So you first give a completely irrelevant answer, then acted the prick, nice one [emoji38]

9 hours ago, Disco said:

Yeah pretty sure it’s been mentioned he’s done/doing his badges.

That's why it wouldn't suprise me if Dummett gets an extension, to much fewwwwm.

1 hour ago, jonny1403 said:

So you first give a completely irrelevant answer, then acted the prick, nice one [emoji38]

Erm I’d have a good strong look in the mirror there. You asked why give him a contract when a player who is leaving is a good third choice. I pointed out Karius was leaving and then you flew off on a tangent. But you do you 🤷🏻‍♂️