Pre-season 2020/2021

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

Was Saivet away last season before Bruce came in? He is starting the second half. Wonder if he eventually gets a chance under Bruce.

Guest reefatoon

No Ritchie in either of the two teams. Can I finally dream we're moving away from the winger who can't run?

No Schar or Dubravka too. Hope that doesn't mean they are on the move.

Was Saivet away last season before Bruce came in? He is starting the second half. Wonder if he eventually gets a chance under Bruce.

Nope spent the whole season training with us but not playing

Saw Barlaser’s corner for the third goal. If he can consistently whip them in like that then I’d be up for having him on the bench for games where we might just be trying to whip the ball into the box at big men for the last 15 mins

Saw Barlaser’s corner for the third goal. If he can consistently whip them in like that then I’d be up for having him on the bench for games where we might just be trying to whip the ball into the box at big men for the last 15 mins

Since we're gonna be looking at about 30% possession we'd be taking up a place on the bench in the hope that we get a corner within the 4 minutes that we have the ball.

Out of curiosity, which Pre-Season do you guys remember the most? I have a very strong affection and memory of the 95/96 pre-season. The summer when we bought Warren Barton, Sir Les, Ginola and Hislop. Everything that summer made me so excited as 10 year old kid. The kits, the signings, can remember the games too, we played Celtic, Hearts and also Tottenham away. The wait for the season opener against Coventry City at home was exciting as fuck.

Now, I don't even know who we're playing or when.