Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Title race this season is going to be mint.

City haven't really been mentioned as much as others, but win their game in hand and they are only 1 point off the top 2. 

Title race this season is going to be mint.

City and Liverpool.

Man United are in it imo. Best player in the league and the team's recent form make your lot very dangerous. Attention will rightly be on Liverpool and City which works nicely for Man United to just keep picking up points on the periphery.

Game against Liverpool is potentially the biggest fixture between the two sides I can remember.

Guest neesy111

Turns out watching videos of Hillsborough and Maggie Thatcher speeches doesn’t make for effective coaching. Surprising.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Tuchel will win them their next honour when Lampard is sacked soon but they'll dislike him for not being a Chelsea man.

I don't understand how Tuchel is rated so highly

Same.

Tuchel will win them their next honour when Lampard is sacked soon but they'll dislike him for not being a Chelsea man.

I agree, but he's on the managerial merry-go-round, and now that Pochettino is employed, Allegri and Tuchel are the next two due to be linked with every struggling elite team.

I agree, but he's on the managerial merry-go-round, and now that Pochettino is employed, Allegri and Tuchel are the next two due to be linked with every struggling elite team.

He turned Mainz from a shithouse to a Bundesliga mainstay (following Klopp) and turned Dortmund around after Klopp's dissapointing exit (7th). He also left PSG with the best win record in Ligue 1 history, so the reason he's highly rated is because he's done very well in all his jobs I reckon :lol:

He turned Mainz from a shithouse to a Bundesliga mainstay (following Klopp) and turned Dortmund around after Klopp's dissapointing exit (7th). He also left PSG with the best win record in Ligue 1 history, so the reason he's highly rated is because he's done very well in all his jobs I reckon :lol:

Did well at Mainz, aye. Klopp's last season was an anomaly, they were always going to return to being the second best team. Had a good first season there but never threatened Bayern at any point like they did before and since. Ligue 1 win ratio isn't important. Got to the CL Final last year tbf but weren't overly impressive

Think lampard gets too much stick. Seems like every manager in the top 10 gets under pressure after a few games without a win. They are only 7 points off the top ffs.

Surprised Froggy[/member] is also anti lampard as he basically is the antithesis of olly at a different club getting equal levels of unjust stick