Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Messi's finishing has been off a bit recently. I've watched them quite a bit and seems like he is missing the target on shots and taking a touch too many in the box more than I am accustomed to. It's odd because he is still playing well and creating everything, but missing the ruthless efficiency of past seasons.

Guest neesy111

Messi's finishing has been off a bit recently. I've watched them quite a bit and seems like he is missing the target on shots and taking a touch too many in the box more than I am accustomed to. It's odd because he is still playing well and creating everything, but missing the ruthless efficiency of past seasons.

Yeah, his scoring form is poor.  He's not missing by much and still getting the chances.

Noticed that too. That turn around Bonucci a while ago would have been one of his best ever goals if it came off

Awful Leipzig, been powderpuff at both ends.

Been made to look bang average. Ole's tactics bang on in Europe again. Soaked up the pressure and hammered them at the other end.

OK champ.

Guest neesy111

Been made to look bang average. Ole's tactics bang on in Europe again. Soaked up the pressure and hammered them at the other end.

How's your league form?

How's your league form?

Same as pretty much everyone else's?

This is the Champions League though Neesy