Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Zlatan has five in three now for Milan at 39. He's been quite the shot in the arm for this young AC team.

And another. Mad game. Ref loves his whistle.

A testament to how good he is. What a fucking player.

Is Burnley's vision just to play this wretched football ad infinitum until they are inevitably one day relegated? I am not sure if I can remember a recent side from the Championship that has had so little interest in progression. It has been five years in this league, six of the last seven, and everyone seems content with them taking up space and boring everyone. Resources cannot be an issue after five seasons with 100 million pound revenue. Rubbish.

If Kane and Son are fit most of the season, Spurs seem as likely to challenge Liverpool for the title as any of these other teams.

This is surely Burnley’s relegation season. They are ludicrously rancid.

And honestly, the whole white/British thing is really dodgy iyam.

The old Burn-e-ley skit on the inbetweeners movie seems apt tbh

Didn't see it tonight but Spurs are basically a disgrace if they don't get into the top 3 this season, particularly given the absolute state of that Son/Kane partnership.

Nobody on the bench to come in if either of them get injured though

:lol:

Didn't see it tonight but Spurs are basically a disgrace if they don't get into the top 3 this season, particularly given the absolute state of that Son/Kane partnership.

They’ve got the best front three and best depth in attack imo. They lack a top class centre-back but I think everyone in the league bar Man City do too with Van Dijk’s injury.

They’ve got the best front three and best depth in attack imo. They lack a top class centre-back but I think everyone in the league bar Man City do too with Van Dijk’s injury.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.