Wolves vs Newcastle United - 25/10/20 @16:30 - Live on Sky

To be fair, the attacking players in the team are good enough to create something themselves and get something. But that relies on them all having good-excellent games and Wolves failing to score past our terrible defence.

Maybe a 5-4 sort of game.

Attacking players are all well and good, you don't want 6 attacking players doing their own thing though. Collectively is where I think we will struggle.

Guest Cheesy Beans

To be fair, the attacking players in the team are good enough to create something themselves and get something. But that relies on them all having good-excellent games and Wolves failing to score past our terrible defence.

Maybe a 5-4 sort of game.

Attacking players are all well and good, you don't want 6 attacking players doing their own thing though. Collectively is where I think we will struggle.

That’s why it’s reliant on Wolves being crap.

I suppose every week we’re reliant on the opposition being crap to be fair.

I know the general consensus has been to play miggy and fraser.... and his defender(s) on here might say that he's done what we asked but I'll be gobsmacked if he's actually imparted any kind of instructions or tactical know-how to them on how we're going to get something from the game.    We can go more 'attack' minded but if they haven't been training on it during the week then we're back to individual talent like we always do.  Just know he's probably decided on his starting 11 on the coach to the stadium.

Guest Cheesy Beans

So fucking difficult to support my own team with Bruce in charge.

We have so many likeable players (ASM, Wilson, Miggy) but I can’t bare to see Bruce’s smug face if he sneaks a result. I want the fat ugly cunt as far away from the club as possible and can’t enjoy a victory with him here, it’s weird.