Games watched since bruce has been manager?/Would you go back once allowed

astraguy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have most of our games on, half watching while doing other things, zero emotion about the results or what goes on in the game either way.  Pretty pointless really, think it's just through some kind of loyalty. 

I have the games on in the background while i potter around and do other things, either at work or at home. I don't think I could stomach watching a full 90 minutes of Bruce ball. I've missed quite a few goals this season due to not watching it all. It's going to take this takeover to get me back into it, I hope the late 90s early 00s passion comes back, it may take me some time. I don't think I could ever truly let go, I say I will but it's NUFC, you can't get that out of your blood, but this is the least interest I've ever had.

Too spirit crushing to watch. How many teams can go from a corner back to the keeper within 3 seconds?

Usually just seen in cup matches where the League 2 team is hanging on to a lead against a PL team, but it seems to be matter of course for this lot.

leeds game is 8 pages in already  :jesuswept: fans will run back to the ground for uncle mike

Sitting in lockdown watching it on TV is slightly different.

Hundreds of channels to watch or listen too, Read a book check the score later don't really see how the result matters the club is dead it isn't "ours" anymore

leeds game is 8 pages in already  :jesuswept: fans will run back to the ground for uncle mike

Sitting in lockdown watching it on TV is slightly different.

There was 45-50k attendance pre covid with Bruce in charge..

10,000 freebies though.  Not proper fans. ;)