Elliot Anderson (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

joeyt

20 minutes ago, gdm said:

In fairness Forest’s first choice keeper is the worst keeper I’ve ever seen for Newcastle and I’ve seen Mike Hooper & Jack Anwick. So he must be pretty shit

Dave McKellar would be my benchmark. 

2 hours ago, gdm said:

I’d say scrabbling around for clubs to take our players with 1 day left while anything can still happen to scupper those deals and put us in the shit is letting it get pretty far tbh. Add in having discussions with clubs about Gordon and Isak.

dont think I’ve ever seen one post of yours that isn’t head in the clouds positive :lol:  

Why are you always so worried about my posts and worried about if they are positive?! :lol:

You seem pretty miserable about a lot of what the club is doing at the minute, and so anything I post winds you up, if it isn't aligned with what you think. 

If you don't accept that negotiations would have been ongoing to get the best deal possible then don't accept it then. You'll find I'm not the only one that understands the concept.

If you really think the club were scrambling around panicking and offering out Isak and Gordon yesterday, and that really makes sense to you, then have at it.

Keep complaining about it all and getting upset about it all you want man. I don't exactly know what that even achieves.

Maybe you can reach out to the club and tell them you don't appreciate their practices. Or if it's annoying you so much, then don't log on over the summer, or don't support the club.

Find what you enjoy, and what makes you happy.

Edited by KaKa

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Why are you always so worried about my posts and worried about if they are positive?! :lol:

You seem pretty miserable about a lot of what the club is doing at the minute, and so anything I post winds you up, if it isn't aligned with what you think. 

If you don't accept that negotiations would have been ongoing to get the best deal possible then don't accept it then. You'll find I'm not the only one that understands the concept.

If you really think the club were scrambling around panicking and offering out Isak and Gordon yesterday, and that really makes sense to you, then have at it.

Keep complaining about it all and getting upset about it all you want man. I don't exactly know what that even achieves.

Maybe you can reach out to the club and tell them you don't appreciate their practices. Or if it's annoying you so much, then don't log on over the summer, or don't support the club.

Find what you enjoy, and what makes you happy.

Every where I look you are baiting people and having digs at them because they don’t agree with your gleeful assessment of a player it’s pretty sad tbh. It’s not only something I’ve noticed I’ve seen a number of posters call you out on it. Your condescending attitude is the most tiresome of all

only thing I’m not positive about is Minteh leaving but aye ok mate I’m miserable about everything.

i think the club have panicked in the last few days but it appears to have worked out in the end. I call it how I see it I’ll not always be right but that’s ok, tho I’m sure you’ll be digging out posts in 6 months baiting people that were wrong. You do you 

other than that I’m sure your a good cunt 🤝

Edited by gdm

48 minutes ago, Menace said:

So we've basically swapped Anderson for Bruno in terms of costs?

That's insane.

Taking Vlachodimos out of the equation, the profit on Minteh plus the sale of Anderson has basically paid for Isak. Will be interesting to see what Vlachodimos costs when that hits the books.

1 minute ago, Elma said:

Taking Vlachodimos out of the equation, the profit on Minteh plus the sale of Anderson has basically paid for Isak. Will be interesting to see what Vlachodimos costs when that hits the books.

I mean, this is just a fantastic deal all round in my opinion. £35m for Elliott is just nuts as it wasn't quite working out for whatever reason and I think the move will do his career the world of good.

I wish him all the very best :aww:

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Every where I look you are baiting people and having digs at them because they don’t agree with your gleeful assessment of a player it’s pretty sad tbh. It’s not only something I’ve noticed I’ve seen a number of posters call you out on it. 

only thing I’m not positive about is Minteh leaving but aye ok mate I’m miserable about everything.

i think the club have panicked in the last few days but it appears to have worked out in the end. I call it how I see it I’ll not always be right but that’s ok, tho I’m sure you’ll be digging out posts in 6 months baiting people that were wrong. You do you 

This is very strange man.

I'm arguing my view point with other people, as is the nature on a forum. There are people that agree with me and there are people that don't.

You seem to be taking it personally and as some sort of attack, claiming I am gleefully baiting people. 

People take cheeky digs at each other all the time on here. When it's someone you don't typically agree with that does it, then suddenly they are some evil villain.

Just relax and don't take everything so seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

You if anyone need to learn how to “read the room” @kaka :lol: Your self awareness is lacking at best. 

I genuinely think some of you take me way too seriously, but I'm not going to argue back and forth about this stuff.

Please, if I really am so offensive to you, and my posts are that bad, just put me on ignore.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You seem to be taking it personally and as some sort of attack, claiming I am gleefully baiting people. 

As I said I’ve seen more than a few people calling you out on it recently 

Just now, gdm said:

As I said I’ve seen more than a few people calling you out on it recently 

Okay, perfect. 

Just put me on ignore, along with all the others.

Thanks.

Not at all unhappy about this. Has potential to be a decent player but that's the point - 'decent' isn't going to be enough moving forward. That's not to say he's shit or I'm glad he's going but his hard work will only take him so far. He's been useful for us but I'm not unhappy he's been the PSR sacrifice rather than Isak or Bruno. 

Wish him well and I actually think he may kick on a bit if he starts every week. A fresh start in a new environment may be exactly what he needs. I hope he does well for them

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Okay, perfect. 

Just put me on ignore, along with all the others.

Thanks.

wasn’t it you that said only a couple of days ago in the minteh thread something about ‘can’t wait to revisit some of these posts in 6 months’ clearly baiting people with a different opinion. 

don’t need to put you on ignore just don’t be a twat coz people disagree with you. You are the living embodiment of the people the Mackems take the piss out of ‘they divvent understand psr man’

anyway moving on…

Edited by gdm

Weird transfer selling off a local lad, but we should be stacked in the MF and no Europe to add extra games to the workload so expendable. My concern is our strategy. At present I'm struggling to understand what it is. Hopefully we will reinvest with a proper RW, CF or another CB

Just now, gdm said:

wasn’t it you that said only a couple of days ago in the minteh thread something about ‘can’t wait to revisit some of these posts in 6 months’ clearly baiting people with a different opinion. 

don’t need to put you on ignore just don’t be a twat coz people disagree with you. You are the living embodiment of the people the Mackems the the piss out of ‘they divvent understand psr man’

Can you not see how obsessive this is?

Just put me on ignore man. I'm not interested in having these silly back and forths with you.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Can you not see how obsessive this is?

Just put me on ignore man. I'm not interested in having these silly back and forths with you.

Yet here you are replying. I’ve already said moving on. Let it go. Don’t be a twat to others. Valuable lessons ma man 

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

This must be a secret handshake deal between us and Forest. Fully expect us to buy one of their players this summer for an overblown fee to give them some cash back. 

Just seen the fee we’re reportedly paying for their keeper. There it is. 

Just now, gdm said:

Yet here you are replying. I’ve already said moving on. Let it go. Don’t be a twat to others. Valuable lessons ma man 

I'll make this easy for both of us :lol:

I'll just put you on ignore then. 

It's been a pleasure. Cheers.