Roeder IS the right man for THIS Newcastle United

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

I still stand by most of my comments, unless we can get someone in significantly better than Roeder, changing the manager will be pointless.

Guest redmayne

roeders a useless cunt and if thtas the ambition of the club then we'll stay in mediocroty

lets all cheer for a nice guy doing a  nice job...

i bet alex ferguson would piss himself at people with your ambitions...

fucking tit

Guest Alan Shearer 9

HTT have you seen that new programme with James Woods I think it'd be right up your street.

Guest Invicta_Toon

roeders a useless cunt and if thtas the ambition of the club then we'll stay in mediocroty

lets all cheer for a nice guy doing a  nice job...

i bet alex ferguson would piss himself at people with your ambitions...

fucking tit

:lol:

His frustrating lack of tactical change when we obviously need it is his biggest downfall, unfortunately thats on of the most important parts of management.

He talks the talk well, his vision is absolutely correct but he doesnt deliver as well as he can, completing the coaching badges SHOULD be helping this.

Like most I feel (Which is easy to feel) the club deserves a better, more experienced, higher calibre of Manager than Roeder. We need consistency though, Manure fans thought the same about Ferguson, Im of no doubt Ipswich fans were suicidal about SBR nearly relegating them in his early years.

Whilst most of us werent inspired by Roeder's appointment, IMO he is far from taking us backwards, he is honest, you know he has the best of the club in his heart and thinking, of all of the slightly better managers we could have appointed I know he has a love for this club to match the support.

Its just hard to take the slow, long road when we are losing pace on the other teams who appoint better managers. I believe it is a road that will pay dividens in the end if we stick with it though, its just frustrating.

One thing I will be happy to see, which is in the process of being addressed is the appointment of extra staff that will ease the pressure of Roeder in the transfer market and let him concentrate on the coaching.

Whether or not coaching is where he is at his best im happy to have Roeder at the club, im just not sure in what role.

Guest smoggeordie

Canny argument in he Gallowgate today. Someone was slating Roeder "Why the fuck has he brought Zog on to replace Dyer"

Some fella just turned round and said "Would you rather him bring Luque on? Shut up you fucking tit"

:lol:

Guest DarkSchneider

Just the fact that we achieved gratest results when we were in the worst injury situation, tells that Roeder isn't a good manager.

He f***ed up the january transfer window. Getting players like Lauren wouldn't do any harm. Letting Luque go would neither because he doesn't play him anyway. And so on...

Why the f*** doesn't he give Edgar with whom we were all impressed some more chance.

And playing different defensive formation each game doesn't help anybody. Players need to get used to play with each other so that they can defend as a unit.

Furthermore... his press talk is disastrous.

Roeder is not good enough to achieve great success here.

We need a maneger who would assemble a great backroom team, estabilish a scouting network, and who is tacticaly capable.

If we keep Roeder this summer, all that will happen is that we will give him a load of money, he may or may not spend it wisely, we will then have a horrendous set of results where by Xmas he will have run out of excuses and we will sack him, then be back in the sh*t, scrambling around for a manager at the wrong time of year - de ja vu anyone?

If we keep Roeder this summer, all that will happen is that we will give him a load of money, he may or may not spend it wisely, we will then have a horrendous set of results where by Xmas he will have run out of excuses and we will sack him, then be back in the sh*t, scrambling around for a manager at the wrong time of year - de ja vu anyone?

Think he'll be gone in the summer. blueyes.gif

Was it Stuart Pearce who said it's like de ja vu all over again?