Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Even a draw next week and I think it will be too much for a lot of people, including myself. I think panic will start to take over.

It's not going to be the foregone conclusion it may have been either after yesterday. If they get turned over yesterday, they're coming to our place expecting a beating. That win for them brings them here with the one thing we haven't got; momentum.

The next two games are real 6 pointers.

I don't think we'll get relegated, I think we can win the next two games and looking at the table that could put us up into 11th with everything looking rosy.

We'll have Cabaye back in our team for those two games and I hate to say it, but stick Shola up front with Cisse for someone to target and we should be able to create more chances for Cisse.

I don't think we'll get relegated, I think we can win the next two games and looking at the table that could put us up into 11th with everything looking rosy.

We'll have Cabaye back in our team for those two games and I hate to say it, but stick Shola up front with Cisse for someone to target and we should be able to create more chances for Cisse.

Shola should be nowhere near the starting 11.

In normal circumstances I'd agree, but in a Pardew side with the way we play I can see what Chase is saying.

Normally I would agree with you as I believe that too, he isn't good enough, but Cisse can not play up front on his own, as we seen yesterday he is absolutely wasted up there.

I think the only saving grace Shola has is he brings the ball down well, if he can do that and manage to pass to someone it gives us a hell of a better chance to get the ball to Cisse where he is actually useful instead of humping it up to to hold it off which he can't do.

H Reading         1 - prolongs the agony a bit. Reading are capable of snatching a goal or two.

A Aston Villa 3 - Villa are a complete shambles, and their home crowd will get on their back.

H Chelsea         0 - can't see you getting anything.

A Tottenham 1 - by now, you'll have pretty much a full squad to choose from.

H Southampton 3 - See above. This is the game when you start to see light at the end of the tunnel. You relax a bit, which helps in the following games

A Swansea City 1

H Stoke City 3 - they're pretty shite away.

A Wigan Athletic 0 - they're fighting hard

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham         3

H Sunderland 0 - have a sneaking feeling they'll do you.

A WBA                 1 - their wheels are starting to come off by now.

H Liverpool         3 - the game that ensures you stay up. Cracking atmosphere.

A West Ham Utd 0 - tough game against a club still fighting to stay up

A QPR                 0 - see above

H Arsenal         1 - nothing game.

41 points, and safe.

Guest bimpy474

H Reading         1 - prolongs the agony a bit. Reading are capable of snatching a goal or two.

A Aston Villa 3 - Villa are a complete shambles, and their home crowd will get on their back.

H Southampton 3 - See above. This is the game when you start to see light at the end of the tunnel. You relax a bit, which helps in the following games

A Swansea City 1

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham         3

41 points, and safe.

Dont try that one sonny :angry:

A Swansea City 1

A Manchester City 0

H Fulham         3

41 points, and safe.

I pretty much agree with this, though I'll add a point in the derby.

6/1 at the bookies is starting to look like seriously good value.

Im still optimistic we will beat Reading, and those odds might go up to around 8 or 10, then i'll bang my money on.

Don't beat Reading and might as well still bang it on at 3/1 as we will be fucked.

6/1 at the bookies is starting to look like seriously good value.

Im still optimistic we will beat Reading, and those odds might go up to around 8 or 10, then i'll bang my money on.

Don't beat Reading and might as well still bang it on at 3/1 as we will be fucked.

Good luck. :aww:

the teams who get out of the s*** are usually the ones who play without fear, have a go and get results no-one would expect

Like the Saints. I love how they try to win every game even if pretty limited in talent, and in spite of their awful defensive line they pulled themselves out of the relegation zone, play a decent football and are getting more and more results.

That doesn't really seem to be the thinking behind stuff like Sam Allardyce being a great manager to keep teams up, or Harry going to QPR and tightening them up. They seem to think that solidity comes first.

yeah, but they don't 0-0 their way to safety do they?  wigan's escape last season was a masterpiece tbh, martinez should probably have got some type of award for it

oh yeah and didn't harry go to saints in a dogfight then relegate them, and isn't exactly now pulling up trees at QPR?

allardyce is a different animal really