Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

So many people saying we wouldn't be in this position if we hadn't got rid of Pardew!!  Forgetting that a) he left of his accord and b)  we have been in a similar situation for the last couple of seasons as well - only this time, it is going to be really close.

Good. Going down would hurt Ashley and at that point that will be the only thing that brings me joy.

Yeah, it's at the point where I don't really care if we stay up. Doesn't really matter what league we're in as we aren't bothered about being competitive. Whatever's the worst outcome for Mike Ashley is what I want.

I thought we were safe, lose at Leicester and we're staring down the barrel. If we go down and Hull and Sland stay up it will have shades of the last relegation. I honestly thought 35 points would be enough.

Too many people make their result predictions based on what 'should' happen i.e. Hull won't beat Liverpool, Sunderland will lose to Arsenal and Chelsea, etc. Anything can happen when teams are in a relegation battle.

We're in the s***. Too many pundits are thinking we have enough points already. I wouldn't bet on it. NUFC always find a way of f***ing things up.

You're doing exactly the same with us tbf. :laugh:

True to an extent but I don't look at the bottom teams fixtures and say things like "Sunderland won't get more than 4 points." They might.

So many people saying we wouldn't be in this position if we hadn't got rid of Pardew!!  Forgetting that a) he left of his accord and b)  we have been in a similar situation for the last couple of seasons as well - only this time, it is going to be really close.

It took a sleeping Bosingwa to keep us up last time Pardew had us down here! And let's not forget the abysmal run Pardew had us for much of this season which is the reason we're down here in the first place. Amazingly, the board replaced him with the one man in the universe who was worse at football management than him.

I thought we were safe, lose at Leicester and we're staring down the barrel. If we go down and Hull and Sland stay up it will have shades of the last relegation. I honestly thought 35 points would be enough.

As desperate as we are I really can't see us finishing with 35 points. 11 defeats in a row would be special even by Carver's standards. We'll probably pick up a draw or a win with a piece of Sissoko or Cisse brilliance somewhere along the line. Same old bullshit really. Still might not be enough mind.

Carver losing 7 in a row man :lol: we should have been miles clear of this

Seen someone on facebook last week blaming the 'pricks' who wanted Pardew out :lol: Giving it 'ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?'

Not enough facepalms.

There's another reason to hope we don't get relegated. It will be used as a stick to beat us with by the media and other club's fans. The same people who told us we shouldn't have sacked Fat Sam after we got relegated even though he was sacked the season before we got relegated.

Not sure about shades of the last relegation mind. Based on where we were in January, if we find a way to be relegated it'd be an implosion of unimaginable proportions.

Guest chopey

We only need one more win. De Jong, sissoko, dummet back and cissy soon. If we can't get that one win and lose 11 on the bounce then it will be thoroughly deserved.

sad but true

We only need one more win. De Jong, sissoko, dummet back and cissy soon. If we can't get that one win and lose 11 on the bounce then it will be thoroughly deserved.

sad but true

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32300000/james-james-hetfield-32360784-1273-1620.jpg

I think we are becoming  increasingly desperate to reassure ourselves everything will be okay.  Sissoko , Cisse , De Jong back soon, even Carver couldn't lose 11 in a row etc

Unfortunately I think it's well within his capabilities to do so, plus we simply can not defend.  Teams will score goals against us and when that happens we will lose.  Our goal difference will soon be on par (or worse) with the bottom 3

I think we are becoming  increasingly desperate to reassure ourselves everything will be okay.  Sissoko , Cisse , De Jong back soon, even Carver couldn't lose 11 in a row etc

Unfortunately I think it's well within his capabilities to do so, plus we simply can not defend.  Teams will score goals against us and when that happens we will lose.  Our goal difference will soon be on par (or worse) with the bottom 3

Cisse, Sissoko and De Jong MAY make a difference, but I wouldn't put it past Carver to lose 20 in a row let alone 11. Fuck, he is the worst person I've ever seen in the dugout for us, and that's saying something. He's NOT a manager or head coach in any sense.

Guest Gino14

Teams around us are picking up points and for some reason, people decided it's impossible they'll get a point per game and catch us.  Relegation sides getting more points towards the end of the season is just the norm. We're the side caught cold and just sinking like a stone that drifts downwards and sometimes gets relegated.  The only difference is that this will be the worst implosion and fall in premier league history.  Well Newcastle love to break every shitness record going, so why should this be any different?

Basically we have 4 games in which we have to hope that sunderland don't win 2 of them- because we're not going to win or draw any. Leicester will beat us (and get another result), Hull will get another point (be ahead of us on GD), Villa will get a win.

Fuck everything.

Pretty ambivalent to it all tbh, the 3 worst teams will go down at the end of the season and if we're one of them then we'll deserve it. The decisions that have been made and the way the club has been run have been criminal.

There's only so many times you can cross your fingers and hope that doing it as cheaply as possible pays off. If it's our turn to go then so be it.

:clap:

its on par with QPR as it is.

We've quite clearly been one of the worst teams in the league like. So fucking boring.

is there actually anybody with a worse point total in the time since Carver was put in charge?

No. QPR is as bad; 9 points from 45.