Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we repeat that performance on Saturday.  Then it has to be a 9 or a 10.  I expected fuck al last night and our away form has been terrible all season.  So for now, nothing has changed IMO. 

Fail to win on Saturday and it will be panic stations.

:frantic:

The really worrying aspect of our team is there is no one in the side who will take the game by the scruff of the neck and drive the team forward.  In other words not a single leader on the pitch which means we will be relegated.  I believe it will be villa us and Norwich who go down because the mackems have got goals in them.  We haven't.

He will only last 2 games, but Fistpumps will at least give a bit of giving a damn on the pitch.

Still in a mood about last nights result and performance. Particularly the injuries and the stupid red card.

I still maintain we can stay up. We can finish above Norwich, Sunderland and Villa because they're equally as disgusting as us. Everyone else are way ahead, finishing above them is the best we can hope for.

I'm morbidly looking forward to going to the game on Saturday because I think the result will be telling whether we have a hope or not.

Don't be morbid St1pe it's only a game ... take your lass shopping then have a nice meal out and forget them...  :)

I'd absolutely love to be in a situation to not give a shit about losing :)

I've no idea why we do it to ourselves as a fan base.

Don't be morbid St1pe it's only a game ... take your lass shopping then have a nice meal out and forget them...  :)

I'd absolutely love to be in a situation to not give a s*** about losing :)

I've no idea why we do it to ourselves as a fan base.

I was at that stage last season.  Just apathy at every loss and almost able to just laugh it off.  Before that, it would ruin my entire weekend. 

Somehow, I got sucked back into caring a while back.  I'm even going to the game on Saturday, as I'm up in the NE for the first time in ages and my mate still has season tickets.  I binned mine years ago and I don't think I've been to a game since February/March 2014!

I reached apathy last season, binned my season ticket and have barely felt a thing this season. :( Never saw myself becoming like this, but it's a lot nicer now a bad result doesn't ruin my whole night/weekend.

It is nice that it doesn't ruin your weekend, I agree.  Kind of defeats the point of being a fan though, for me and I do miss it in some way.  I want to love the team I support and get caught up in all the passion and excitement.  Experience the highs and lows and get that irrational anger over losing or something like a bad refereeing decision :lol:

Now, my stock response to most of our results seems to be:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1127092/partridge-shrug-o.gif

I still get frustrated with how the club is run and how bad our managers have been since Keegan.  But on the whole, on match days.  I couldn't give a shit. 

I still see how into it some of my other NUFC supporting mates get and fans of other teams that actually have something to be interested in.  I envy them in some way.  I miss the feeling of actually supporting the team  :(

Solid 9 now..

The games are starting to tick off, does anyone actually think we'll beat West Brom?  I can see them hoying  Anichibe and Rondon up top and completely bossing us physically.  They wil probably score a couple of headers against a very makeshift back 4.

Not to mention bringing Berahino on which we know how that is likely to end.  After that it's Chelsea and Stoke away.  Norwich will beat Villa on Saturday as well

Villa have generously taken one of the relegation spots, so all we have to do is be better than two, any two, of 18 other teams in the Premier League after spending more net in January than any other club in the division.  And we don't even look like we can do that.

Fail to beat WBA - and to give a half-decent performance - will have my vote back to a 9 again....never looked like salvaging anything at Everton and this team have no heart. They will lose the Derby in this frame of mind.

We are looking just like qpr.  Spent a fortune on players including nicking remy but still couldn't stay up.  We need to start planning for next season in the championship.

We have to beat WBA on Saturday, fail in that game and its full on panic stations. Even if we beat WBA on Saturday the next result is just as important I suppose, no pint wining at home and then traveling to your next away game to get humped again.