Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

As it stands, we have the best goal difference out of the bottom 4. Only just. Makes a change to previous seasons where we've been way behind. But yeah, that needs to remain.

That's now sorted then. Cool, cool...

Needed a LB more than anything. We're playing an attacking kid in a mans role. Disgrace.

Felt really sorry for the lad. That'll fuck him up good and proper. :(

Yep - this could kill his career. Seriously. This sort of shit can kill kids.

Needed a LB more than anything. We're playing an attacking kid in a mans role. Disgrace.

Felt really sorry for the lad. That'll f*** him up good and proper. :(

Yep - this could kill his career. Seriously. This sort of s*** can kill kids.

He was very very poor today ...felt sorry for him  however not  sure of his wages though £20,000 a week or was it more )!!!!!

Sunderland are starting to put fighting results together...witness today and v Liverpool last week. I expected that and I also expect that they will survive under Allardyce. Their results are a marked contrast to ours - we scrape a 1-0 v WBA and think the corner's been turned whereas they fight back from 2-0 down at Anfield and beat Man U at the Stad of S in successive weeks. We then get thumped at Chelsea(how we could have done with Hiddink for 3 months..)smashing our GD into the bargain and only Stoke's win at Bournemouth offered much consolation.

Playing Aarons at LB has been a disaster for both club and player and by April 30, Charnley could be heading for the sack. All his fault in that he chose McBlunder as manager and ducked out of buying a decent striker in the summer as well as addressing the LB position last month. Lose our next game and I will be back to a 9...

The whole club is just shit, the u21s the u18s the lack of investment over the years is now costing us badly colocini and Taylor should have been replaced 7 year ago when they took us down we don't have a recognized left back and then we try 3 times to get a manager that nobody wanted that has nothing but failure on his cv in recent years. We need a lift for the last 12 games and McClarens 0.9 points average won't be enough

I want us to go down, multiple times if necessary, to see if that changes anything. Finishing 14th-17th every season is Ashleys wet dream and won't lead to any change ever.

I would enjoy the club a lot more if we had an owner with ambition with whom we, for example, were fighting to get promoted from League 1. Todays situation is just hopeless and has led to people don't even caring about the club they love. :(

Norwich losing a two goal lead the way the day on the run they've had will surely knock them. Bournemouth can't seem to pull clear. We should still just about stay up.

http://i.imgur.com/gdZQsa0.png

Has he got a very badly photoshopped palmtree on his head?