Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Your last thirteen games this season include Southampton, Stoke, Fulham and Sunderland at home. You've got to be expecting at least 9 points from those alone.

ah well thats ok then i feel better now, :anguish:

If anyone really see's this as the same as the relegation season they're fucking mental.

My view as well. We're struggling for wins, but we don't look anywhere near as bad.

Obviously that doesn't mean it's impossible we'll go down, but it doesn't look inevitable like it did then.

Guest malandro

It wasnt inevitable. We were one point and an OG from staying up last time, and we only found ourselves in that position because MA dismissed KK and then appointed JFK. Even with all the bad blood that followed Keegan's departure we'd have stayed up if he had brought in a proper permanent replacement.

I don't rate AP at all but with the quality of player we have the only real chance we have of going down this season is by creating instability. AP might have to go in the summer if he can't turn things around this season, especially if we lose any of the players who have been masking his deficiencies.

Guest palnese

We're not going down.

hate comments like this. You can´t say, with the season we have had, that it is impossible.

Yes, I can. I don't think we're going down.

We're not going down.

hate comments like this. You can´t say, with the season we have had, that it is impossible.

Yes, I can. I don't think we're going down.

Hopefully the team has another attitude.

I don't think we're going down, but if anyone bases that on this performance alone, they're a bit daft. Many teams will have a good go at the top teams at home. It's nothing special. Some will also get a result. We haven't managed that.

The QPR game will be interesting. I'm done with Pardew if he loses that.

Guest palnese

I'm basing it on the progress we've shown over the last month.

We have shown no progress man, we are falling in the table, that's not progress ffs.

Pointwise, aye, no doubt about it. Still, we're playing better football, creating chances and look more like a team.

Guest Wally_McFool

If we don't beat QPR then we're in deep shit. :undecided:

Whatever happens the rest of this month, its really vital that we have a good January and February.

Think our home record will eventually be good enough to keep us safe.

6 points from a possible 12 for QPR since Redknapp arrived. Unbeaten and now off bottom.

This shit is going to get very messy. There's no way that they are now a certainty to go down as many people thought. Especially given that they'll spend in Jan.

Reading + 2, one of whom will be us/Sunderland I reckon.

Aye, hopefully we'll play a few more teams who have a man sent off.

Personally can't see us going down but if things aren't put right through january we are going to scrape by the skin of our teeth if we scrape it at all.

7 losses in last 8 - QPR, Man u (A) and Arsenal (a) with Everton up first in the new year. If we don't beat QPR we'll be comfortable bottom three by new year.

This defence is one level up from Clown school.

Aye, hopefully we'll play a few more teams who have a man sent off.

Personally can't see us going down but if things aren't put right through january we are going to scrape by the skin of our teeth if we scrape it at all.

7 losses in last 8 - QPR, Man u (A) and Arsenal (a) with Everton up first in the new year. If we don't beat QPR we'll be comfortable bottom three by new year.

This defence is one level up from Clown school.

We probably spend too much time working with our forwards. Maybe we should get rid of whoever coaches the defence.