Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I don't think it's something you can 'rate' as such. You either do or you don't think we're going down. As of right now i don't because there are goals in the team. Taylor and Debuchy entering the defense, you would think, should cut out the shocking number of absolute gifts we provide teams game after game.

5 - this next month will be crucial, could very well turn our season around [/misplacedoptimism]

There are still some teams shitter than us but things are becoming rather concerning, we'll be fine, just.

Voted 5 last time.  Now gone for an 8. 

Please note that that's as things stand, with Debuchy in for Ba.

I just can't see our form improving dramatically given our injury luck this season and lack of signings.

Two more quality players in, none out, and we'll be fine.

Voted 5 last time.  Now gone for an 8. 

Please note that that's as things stand, with Debuchy in for Ba.

I just can't see our form improving dramatically given our injury luck this season and lack of signings.

Two more quality players in, none out, and we'll be fine.

#Optimistic

Guest neesy111

It's still less than a 5 for me, we shown enough to start picking up points eventually.

You've been saying that all season, it'll get better etc etc.  Results are getting worse.

There's an 80% chance we'll do down? Even for you that is crazy.

Any team that is on our losing streak and so close to the relegation zone is more than capable of going down, get your head out of the sand.  Oh, we've just sold our top scorer and replaced him so far with a corpse.

Any team that is on our losing streak and so close to the relegation zone is more than capable of going down, get your head out of the sand.  Oh, we've just sold our top scorer and replaced him so far with a corpse.

Obviously we can go down, that's not crazy. But to say we're 4 times more likely to go down than stay up is ludicrous.

8, our only hope is that the players can rise above the idiot in the dugout.

Do you see us winning an away game? Or beating anyone outside the drop zone at home?

This is certainly not the worst Newcastle side I've seen but it's definitely the worst at actually picking up points. We've been living on "positives" for months now and we're not even getting draws!

We hardly won a game in the relegation season but we got plenty draws and it very nearly kept us up. This team: unless it's a side also doomed or who have ten men, I honestly don't see another point in sight.

I don't really know what you want me to explain. I believe it's crazy to think it's 80% likely we'll go down.

You've been in denial all season about how shit we've been. You probably think we're still 5th top.  :lol:

Obviously we can go down, that's not crazy. But to say we're 4 times more likely to go down than stay up is ludicrous.

Agreed. I'd put us at a 4 at the minute.