Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Admittedly, it's now starting to look scary. Still just got to hope that we can scrape 1 more point, ideally against Leicester. Then they'll be 4pts adrift, Sunderland 6pts and they've got to play each other.

Guest Spark

What is so good about our current existence in the Premier League that makes people worried about us no longer being there?

Admittedly, it's now starting to look scary. Still just got to hope that we can scrape 1 more point, ideally against Leicester. Then they'll be 4pts adrift, Sunderland 6pts and they've got to play each other.

:thup:

Still think we've already got enough points but it's getting pretty precarious now. If we stay up it'll be purely down to the number of teams below us.

Too many people make their result predictions based on what 'should' happen i.e. Hull won't beat Liverpool, Sunderland will lose to Arsenal and Chelsea, etc. Anything can happen when teams are in a relegation battle.

We're in the shit. Too many pundits are thinking we have enough points already. I wouldn't bet on it. NUFC always find a way of fucking things up.

Too many people make their result predictions based on what 'should' happen i.e. Hull won't beat Liverpool, Sunderland will lose to Arsenal and Chelsea, etc. Anything can happen when teams are in a relegation battle.

We're in the shit. Too many pundits are thinking we have enough points already. I wouldn't bet on it. NUFC always find a way of fucking things up.

You're doing exactly the same with us tbf. :laugh:

Carver losing 7 in a row man :lol: we should have been miles clear of this

Seen someone on facebook last week blaming the 'pricks' who wanted Pardew out :lol: Giving it 'ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?'

Not enough facepalms.

Pretty ambivalent to it all tbh, the 3 worst teams will go down at the end of the season and if we're one of them then we'll deserve it. The decisions that have been made and the way the club has been run have been criminal.

There's only so many times you can cross your fingers and hope that doing it as cheaply as possible pays off. If it's our turn to go then so be it.