Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still think we'll stay up but it's more out of gut instinct now. It'll definitely go all the way into the last games though.

If the worst comes to the worst and we do go down then we'll deserve to be relegated. Come May, the 3 worst teams in the league will go down and if we're one of them then we can have no complaints. We've thrown points away all season and it might just come back to bite us on the arse. Obviously we all hope it doesn't happen but if it does we'll have to take it on the chin and accept a season or 2 re-building and getting back up. We've not got any divine right to be in the Premier League, no-one has.

:neutral:

least the fuckin pitiful crying cunts who throw themselves in front of the cameras will actually have something to shed a tear about this time

the 'mongfest' tv interviews will be murder though...!

Guest float one in

Christ, I think we're going down now... That Blackburn result last night brought it home. I think I'd been trying to deny it before but now I'm absolutely bricking it. I can't see who in our current squad who's going to step up to the plate and do what's neccessary to keep us up. Owen and Viduka played huge parts in doing exactly that last season but that was with KK leading us. Who have we got leading us now? Kinnear if/when he comes out of hospital.

If we are to stay up I reckon Owen and Nolan are going to have to have a massive couple of months - they are the ones who've shown a nack for scoring in tight matches in the past and we need them to do that now.... and we need the likes of Martins and Lovenkrands to be weighing in with important goals. Guttierez has got to set the tone for the rest of them by keeping up his all action, run-full-belt-for-90-mins style, even if he probably wont make many crucial contributions in terms of goals scored. I'm not optimistic at all though.

Mines gone from a 5 to a 6.  We're in a bad position but I can still see lots of winnable games, especially with players returning.  I only wish Hughton wasn't being left in charge as long as he will be, as I don't believe he could motivate a hooker with a hand full of notes.

Mines gone from a 5 to a 6.  We're in a bad position but I can still see lots of winnable games, especially with players returning.  I only wish Hughton wasn't being left in charge as long as he will be, as I don't believe he could motivate a hooker with a hand full of notes.

They'll the same winnable games we've not won all season then?

Not really, as we haven't played these ones yet.

Exactly :lol:

The fact is we have winnable games left, enough of them to keep us up, we'll just have to wait and see whether or not we take advantage of them.

Exactly :lol:

The fact is we have winnable games left, enough of them to keep us up, we'll just have to wait and see whether or not we take advantage of them.

Unbelievable levels of denial going on here...I mean it's actually such deep denial that it's admirable.

It's almost like going to a proctologist, letting him grease you up, you grimace in anticipation of the finger going in and 30 seconds later you're still convincing yourself that it really is just his finger he's sliding in and out of your ringpiece, somewhat rhythmically...

Face it. We're completely fucked. :sadnod:

"We have winnable games left, we'll just have to see if we win them or not" is an unbelievable level of denial? :lol:  I think you need to get up and splash a bit of water on your face, take a prozac if necessary.  You sound as whacked out as the "No way will we go down" crowd :D

"We have winnable games left, we'll just have to see if we win them or not" is an unbelievable level of denial? :idiot2:  I think you need to get up and splash a bit of water on your face, take a prozak if necessary.  You sound as whacked out as the "No way will we go down" crowd :D

My art is wasted on you. :huff:

"We have winnable games left, we'll just have to see if we win them or not" is an unbelievable level of denial? :idiot2:  I think you need to get up and splash a bit of water on your face, take a prozak if necessary.  You sound as whacked out as the "No way will we go down" crowd :D

Now I like you Gm, but I'm not having you claim a poor description of a man fingering Teasy's bottom as art.

Now I like you Gm, but I'm not having you claim a poor description of a man fingering Teasy's bottom as art.

Oh, it's high concept, I admit. But it is art.

By the way...I'm still an 8, but nudging rapidly towards a 9.

at the end of the day, we'll have a much better idea of what will happen.

drop into the bottom 3 and we are fucked. fucked. fucked fucking fucked.

somehow win and then its still in our hands.

personally im on 10 at the minute as i dont see us getting even a point.

We're doomed, but I'm not that bothered.. The Championship is a nice league.. no multi-millionaire wankers, noisier grounds, competitive teams, fast football, real street people and all.. I'm sick of the bullshit 'bestest league eva' and the premier league superstardom anyway.. that's not what football is about. It'd be nice to participate in a league where money isn't everything.

We'll probably get rid of inadequate Joe and all the overpaid crap and start afresh. I won't be able to watch every game, but fuck it.. at least we'll win from time to time... and Nile would score at least 248 goals at that level.

on a positive note....

championship will be an eye opener... and an education...

ive known nothing but the premiership... never paid much interest in the lower leagues, except burton albion.

couldnt even tell you 10 championship teams... shows my ignorance

Hardly a positive note. :lol: