Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

If the PL haven’t followed their own rules, they’d be wide open for legal action even without making a decision.

They will have a loophole or something, there is no way it’d be as simple as is being made out on here.

The only way this is resolved is if enough pressure (legal, Government, media, fan) is applied to the PL and they’re backed into a corner. There needs to be an organised campaign against them to get it resolved.

Exactly step forward your friends at NUST who seem to have given up and gone on holiday.

I’m completely out of order on that, apparently.

Which one of you two was Godzilla on here?

Do you agree with their decision to call Masters ‘sincere’ and call off the protests which were gaining traction against the PL?

Genuinely interested to hear the other thoughts. It’s a complete and utter cock up from my point of view.

Is it not at all the same as when Rafa left? Asked for members to take action and united voices are better etc. etc. Then a total U-turn, refused any sort of protest and was trying to help the club flog tickets by January.

Was it you then? Why the change?

If the PL haven’t followed their own rules, they’d be wide open for legal action even without making a decision.

They will have a loophole or something, there is no way it’d be as simple as is being made out on here.

The only way this is resolved is if enough pressure (legal, Government, media, fan) is applied to the PL and they’re backed into a corner. There needs to be an organised campaign against them to get it resolved.

Exactly step forward your friends at NUST who seem to have given up and gone on holiday.

That’ll be Cheesy beans, however more to the point do you now accept the takeover wasn’t dead ?

Your credibility along with a few other on here is now zero.

Maybe you should delete your account and come back as Frank Pingel, oh hold on that’s already taken, maybe Rob McDonald he was pretty useless aswell.

What are you on about? I said the takeover wouldn’t happen. I’m right. Why would you ask someone to delete their account? Bit weird that.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Do you agree with their decision to call Masters ‘sincere’ and call off the protests which were gaining traction against the PL?

Genuinely interested to hear the other thoughts. It’s a complete and utter cock up from my point of view.

Is it not at all the same as when Rafa left? Asked for members to take action and united voices are better etc. etc. Then a total U-turn, refused any sort of protest and was trying to help the club flog tickets by January.

Was what me? You didn’t answer my question...

So you weren’t the forum poster Godzilla who deleted their account and came back?

Yep, NUST should do more. I don’t agree with their handling of this. I reckon more will come out about Masters and they’re gonna look a bit foolish. That ok?

Guest Cheesy Beans

So you weren’t the forum poster Godzilla who deleted their account and came back?

Yep, NUST should do more. I don’t agree with their handling of this. I reckon more will come out about Masters and they’re gonna look a bit foolish. That ok?

No, that definitely wasn’t me.

And yeah, great :thup: Glad we agree.

No, that definitely wasn’t me.

And yeah, great :thup: Glad we agree.

I’m pretty certain the only thing we didn’t agree on is the influence of the piracy issue, and me stating the takeover won’t happen?

Did Godzilla really delete his account because the takeover collapsed?

Timing wise, looks like it. He was the most positive about it happening hence why I questioned these two.

Mental fucker, what was he hoping to achieve with that? :lol:

Guess it was his way of disconnecting with the club. I certainly wouldn’t follow them this season if I wasn’t on here.

That’ll be Cheesy beans, however more to the point do you now accept the takeover wasn’t dead ?

Maybe you should delete your account and come back as Frank Pingel, oh hold on that’s already taken, maybe Rob McDonald he was pretty useless aswell.

What are you on about? I said the takeover wouldn’t happen. I’m right. Why would you ask someone to delete their account? Bit weird that.

You are (sort of) "right so far", but we all need to wait for the final outcome and (as Ashley's recent statement shows very clearly) we are nowhere near that stage yet. 

You are (sort of) "right so far", but we all need to wait for the final outcome and (as Ashley's recent statement shows very clearly) we are nowhere near that stage yet. 

Well obviously, hence why this thread still gets posts. I’m pretty certain we’re close to that stage now though :lol:

You think there's more to play out?

Why is it so important for some people to be right or to prove someone wrong? :lol: None of you knew shit. I guessed right, no! I guessed right, you were wrong etc :lol:

I don't mean only in this thread, but in general. Enjoy your Friday night :lol:

Timing wise, looks like it. He was the most positive about it happening hence why I questioned these two.

Are you a policeman ? And don’t re write history you said nothing was happening and mocked certain posters for believing it was.

As for deleting your account, that would be the most positive thing since version 2.0 failed.

Why is it so important for some people to be right or to prove someone wrong? :lol: None of you knew shit. I guessed right, no! I guessed right, you were wrong etc :lol:

Exactly, nobody knows shit about what has happened so I wish people would stop pretending like they're Lee Charnley's little bald brother going round Ashley's for sausage and mash every night discussing the latest updates.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

Are you a policeman ? And don’t re write history you said nothing was happening and mocked certain posters for believing it was.

As for deleting your account, that would be the most positive thing since version 2.0 failed.

Ha, love you too :lol:

I didn’t believe anything was happening. Other than what I heard last night about the government putting pressure on, I’m still not convinced much is happening. Honestly hope you’re right though.

You started back at college ok btw?