Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I’m pretty sure the other big boys don’t want any more competition mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Spurs and Liverpool hinted at a European Super league during all of this.

Spurs probably wouldn't be in a European Super League

EhloTTgWkAAt4hr?format=jpg&name=small

So they are not following the process that is set out.  Its clear the PL are trying to keep this in a sort of no mans land so they the consortium cant appeal (as a decision has not been made).  However their process basically says, if information isn't provide then the PL has to decide on the information provided.

Absolutely clear. The PL have been getting away with brushing this under the carpet, they are clearly not acting in accordance with their own rules.

The vague calls for 'transparency' are easy for the PL to bat away and ignore, but this is something clear and unequivocal that the PL shouldn't be able to hide from.

Basically that tweet from Dan Roan was about the premier leagues asking the government to allow fans in the grounds from next month but he keeps deleting it.

well that goes beyond premier league clubs and affects the entire football pyramid hell it affects everyone below the premier league a lot more than the premier league itself.

on a sidenote its hard to see fans being allowed back in any time soon with the latest restrictions being brought in the uk from monday

I’m pretty sure the other big boys don’t want any more competition mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Spurs and Liverpool hinted at a European Super league during all of this.

Spurs probably wouldn't be in a European Super League

They would if the rumoured new buyer could get some money pumped into the club in time after being fast tracked by the PL approval committee.

EhloTTgWkAAt4hr?format=jpg&name=small

So they are not following the process that is set out.  Its clear the PL are trying to keep this in a sort of no mans land so they the consortium cant appeal (as a decision has not been made).  However their process basically says, if information isn't provide then the PL has to decide on the information provided.

Absolutely clear. The PL have been getting away with brushing this under the carpet, they are clearly not acting in accordance with their own rules.

The vague calls for 'transparency' are easy for the PL to bat away and ignore, but this is something clear and unequivocal that the PL shouldn't be able to hide from.

So why aren't any of the local journalists flagging this and pushing and pushing the PL to respond.  There too busy regurgitating shit from twitter as its an easy living thats why!

UK gov should tell prem we're not saying you can have fans but we're not saying you can't.

Ex-fucking-actly.

Pack of wankers.

The gov should tell the league to go fuck themselves for making this into a dramatic fucking mess.

Aye, if Trump won't release his tax returns, no Crown Prince is gonna let Richard Masters nose into all his expenses and weapons deals

Then maybe he shouldn't have tried to buy a PL football club?

Why not?

Abu Dhabi and Qatar did

Cheers Steve

Didn't he say exactly the same thing about a month or so ago

Guy knows nothing

Ashley had dinner with the players and coaching staff the other night, so assuming what Bruce is saying comes straight from him.

NUFC 360 think this has been a fantastic week for the club.

Let that f***ing sink in......last time I checked the ground still looked a f***ing dump, the training ground is still 3rd rate, we still have a dope as manager and an owner who doesn’t want to be here.

Oh and to top it off on Tuesday the club and consortium thought we were about to become the richest club in the world.

You can keep your fantastic week you f***ing idiots.

I literally cannot believe we should have been taken over on tuesday.  What a day that would have been fucking premier league.  Why does nothing ever go to bastard plan for us.

This is what I was just thinking.  I wish I'd never fucking heard another thing about it.  Now I'm just gutted/pissed off all over again.

I literally cannot believe we should have been taken over on tuesday.  What a day that would have been fucking premier league.  Why does nothing ever go to bastard plan for us.

This is what I was just thinking.  I wish I'd never fucking heard another thing about it.  Now I'm just gutted/pissed off all over again.

Hate the premier league the fucking corrupt bastards. They're never ever going to let anyone challenge the top 6. Ever.