SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

5 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Easily the WORST decision VAR has ever, and will ever make that. The game's gone. #Brazil

What was VARs decision? If VAR decided it was a pen, that's a bad decision. But if VAR decide it wasn't a clear and obvious error by the ref then I think it's a good decision.

27 minutes ago, Pata said:

It’s shocking that people related to football are discussing a dubious penalty decision in a major tournament’s semifinal? Get a grip man, most of them have most likely been in a studio or been asked of their opinion. 

And what’s the agenda, everyone hates the English? :lol: 

The volume of people foaming at the mouth over it and reviewing it endlessly is fucking pathetic man, wouldn't have gone on like this for any other nation. 

And yeah, the agenda is quite obvious, I mean you've been in here for two full days on about it.

VAR is meant to rectify clear and obvious mistakes, there's no way that's a clear and obvious mistake, Sterling was running about 15 MPH through defenders man  :lol:

I just have to disagree, it ended up deciding a semifinal and there’s nothing else going on so it’s obvious it gets talked about even if you would have most likely won the game anyway. 

Agenda against England I just don’t get, what’s the reason England getting it means so much? Genuine question.

You think I hate England for some weird reason or what? :lol:

Edited by Pata

Bit ridiculous of accusing him of being anti-English. I'm sure Pata changed his avatar to an Italian flag within the last 24 hours for entirely unrelated reasons. Maybe had a cracking carbonara last night.

9 minutes ago, Pata said:

I just have to disagree, it ended up deciding a semifinal and there’s nothing else going on so it’s obvious it gets talked about even if you would have most likely won the game anyway. 

Agenda against England I just don’t get, what’s the reason England getting it means so much? Genuine question.

You think I hate England for some weird reason or what? :lol:

It's fine to disagree. I think a certain amount of analysis is to be expected, just not 48 fucking hours of ongoing fewm. I already said I thought it could be considered a bit soft and wouldn't have liked it to have gone against England but that's true of any contentious decision. I also said VAR is to be used for clear and obvious mistakes and as much as you seemingly want to paint it as the worst decision ever, it clearly is a bog standard decisions nowadays and I'm glad it benefitted my team for once, though I have a degree of sympathy for Denmark.

As for how you feel about England, no idea pal, your avatar provides a clue. But you seem very excited about this, and if you want to discuss bad decisions, there were many of them just in that game. The referee was god awful on both sides. Kane could easily have had a PK in normal time, probably a terrible decision also that was barely reviewed. Why isn't that being discussed?

Edited by LionOfGosforth

8 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

The volume of people foaming at the mouth over it and reviewing it endlessly is fucking pathetic man, wouldn't have gone on like this for any other nation. 

And yeah, the agenda is quite obvious, I mean you've been in here for two full days on about it.

VAR is meant to rectify clear and obvious mistakes, there's no way that's a clear and obvious mistake, Sterling was running about 15 MPH through defenders man  :lol:

:lol: Jesus. Happens to all nations. I know because as a Brazilian I can say we've had some dubious decisions going our way in important tournaments and for the bast 16 years in this forum I've experienced the other end of stuff. But when it happens to you, it's a completely different story. You englishmen have this predisposed idea that everyone hates you and wants the worst for you. It's small minded and pathetic. You are never wrong.

I think most on here apart from those with origin from your rivalling nations would love to see a country like England win a tournament like the Euros given what England has given the world in terms of football and it's lack of trophies. Not only the sport itself, but the supporters culture, great players and not least the best league in the world. This squad is also highly likeable with players such as Rashford, Kane, Foden, Grealish who seem like genuine people as well as just cares about football and a manager (who despite being utterly cautious) is a gentleman. 

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Bit ridiculous of accusing him of being anti-English. I'm sure Pata changed his avatar to an Italian flag within the last 24 hours for entirely unrelated reasons. Maybe had a cracking carbonara last night.

:lol: Seriously? 

i have money on Italy winning the tournament and thought they need all the support they can get against England and the zeebs on their enemy’s territory. Bit of banter too but deep down I probably hate the Englishmen with a passion.

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

:lol: Seriously? 

i have money on Italy winning the tournament and thought they need all the support they can get against England and the zeebs on their enemy’s territory. Bit of banter too but deep down I probably hate the Englishmen with a passion.

I'd never have guessed like :lol: 

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

It's fine to disagree. I think a certain amount of analysis is to be expected, just not 48 fucking hours of ongoing fewm. I already said I thought it could be considered a bit soft and wouldn't have liked it to have gone against England but that's true of any contentious decision. I also said VAR is to be used for clear and obvious mistakes and as much as you seemingly want to paint it as the worst decision ever, it clearly is a bog standard decisions nowadays and I'm glad it benefitted my team for once, though I have a degree of sympathy for Denmark.

As for how you feel about England, no idea pal, your avatar provides a clue. But you seem very excited about this, and if you want to discuss bad decisions, there were many of them just in that game. The referee was god awful on both sides. Kane could easily have had a PK in normal time, probably a terrible decision also that was barely reviewed. Why isn't that being discussed?

I never said it was the worst ever VAR decision, that was the other English-hating foreigner. I can take the Italy flag away as it seems to be so offensive to some of you.

I have talked about the Kane incident earlier too and the backpass probably should have been given. FK that led to Denmark’s goal was a foul and was easier to give for the ref as it didn’t happen inside the box like usually in those situations. Hated how easily the home team went down all game. Doesn’t mean I hate you.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

I never said it was the worst ever VAR decision, that was the other English-hating foreigner. I can take the Italy flag away as it seems to be so offensive to some of you.

I have talked about the Kane incident earlier too and the backpass probably should have been given. FK that led to Denmark’s goal was a foul and was easier to give for the ref as it didn’t happen inside the box like usually in those situations. Hated how easily the home team went down all game. Doesn’t mean I hate you.

Aye apart from typing "deep down I probably hate the englishmen with a passion", you're spot on.

46 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

What was VARs decision? If VAR decided it was a pen, that's a bad decision. But if VAR decide it wasn't a clear and obvious error by the ref then I think it's a good decision.

I was paraphrasing Flip.

5 minutes ago, Pata said:

It's not offensive is it, it's just a bit of an arsehole thing to do? If you make your way onto a Fiorentina forum today with an English flag waving and spend two days posting about what a bunch of undeserving cheats they are, they'll certainly tell you to sod off as well. 

Just now, Wullie said:

It's not offensive is it, it's just a bit of an arsehole thing to do? If you make your way onto a Fiorentina forum today with an English flag waving and spend two days posting about what a bunch of undeserving cheats they are, they'll certainly tell you to sod off as well. 

I have said multiple times that England deserved to win, just hated the penalty decision. Fuck me you are suddenly precious.

18 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure what Rompe was expecting like.

For me Sterling dived and I didn't think it was a penalty, but what do you want us to do?

It's Englands first final since 1966, after a year of lockdown. Do you want them to not celebrate? Have Boris publically apologise to the Danes? Honourably pull out of the final?

Nothing wrong with celebrating getting to the final at all. Good for all of you, no problem. But it was a dive, there is no need to try and whitewash everything your country/national team does, it was a dive, you're through, great work!

Just now, Rompe said:

Nothing wrong with celebrating getting to the final at all. Good for all of you, no problem. But it was a dive, there is no need to try and whitewash everything your country/national team does, it was a dive, you're through, great work!

That’s the spirit. 

17 minutes ago, Pata said:

i have money on Italy winning the tournament and thought they need all the support they can get against England and the zeebs on their enemy’s territory

1625589943_253204_1625607878_noticia_nor

^ The Italians doing their pre-match N-O browse and spotting Pata's avatar. 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Yup paranoid after commenting on the fact you've been in here for 48 hours straight whining. You're right mate, the paranoia is off the scale in here.

You think I've spent 17 years on this forum alone because I fucking hate you? Jesus fucking christ.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

We're whitewashing now, it's like fucking Watergate in here :lol:

Sorry, english isn't my first language, did i use the wrong word?