SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I meant Henderson in for mount, if he's going to play Rice, Phillips and Henderson.

Yeah I know. You would have those 3 and then Kane, Sterling and another attacker.

18 minutes ago, Rompe said:

It's all so tiresome.

It's just banter.

Though i have to admit to enjoying the England football team haters spitting their dummies out at us getting to a final. 

And before someone brings politics into it, i didn't vote for brexit.

I'm not sure what Rompe was expecting like.

For me Sterling dived and I didn't think it was a penalty, but what do you want us to do?

It's Englands first final since 1966, after a year of lockdown. Do you want them to not celebrate? Have Boris publically apologise to the Danes? Honourably pull out of the final?

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure what Rompe was expecting like.

For me Sterling dived and I didn't think it was a penalty, but what do you want us to do?

It's Englands first final since 1966, after a year of lockdown. Do you want them to not celebrate? Have Boris publically apologise to the Danes? Honourably pull out of the final?

Literally every team at the top level cheat at some point in some way, it doesn't mean it's right but it isn't just England ffs.

To be honest, i even did it in a college game once.

Knew i was getting to the ball first in the area and a lad made a lunge, i knew i was getting there first and that there would be contact, there was, i probably could have kept going but i was still impeded and was going away from goal so i went down, ref gave the pen.

I don't even know if that's cheating or not or somewhere between, but you know you ain't getting shit if you stay on your feet in that situation so..

I personally don’t get the non-English cheering England to lose. I am non-Englsih, but couldn’t care what way Sunday goes. If England do win, I can at least be happy for my fellow Newcastle fans who are English.

The biggest excuse is hear is ‘oh the English are arrogant, and we’ll never hear the end of them winning it’. Even if it’s true that the English Media won’t stop gloating; you can choose to avoid English Media. I really don’t get it. It seems a bit sad.

14 minutes ago, BlackandWhite said:

I personally don’t get the non-English cheering England to lose. I am non-Englsih, but couldn’t care what way Sunday goes. If England do win, I can at least be happy for my fellow Newcastle fans who are English.

The biggest excuse is hear is ‘oh the English are arrogant, and we’ll never hear the end of them winning it’. Even if it’s true that the English Media won’t stop gloating; you can choose to avoid English Media. I really don’t get it. It seems a bit sad.

I can get it a bit i suppose, with how daft some of our lot act, especially in other countries, being a bunch of daft cunts, but it's the minority.

You've got to be a bit thick to think that is what the majority of English people are like.

I dunno, maybe we do have a few more dafties than some other countries, it's still the minority.

Btw, when i say "you've" i don't actually mean you. You probably know that but just incase. O0

Edited by ToonArmy1892

the rest of the world can fuck off about the penalty.  making out its the worst decision ever.

just off the top of my head and there's probably loads more;

maradona vs england 1986

klinsmann vs italy 1990

lampard;s disallowed goal vs germany

thierry henry's hand against ireland in the play off

Newcastle's really the perfect club to complement England. Deluded at club level and arrogant at international. Both haven't won trophies in forever and we harp on about the glory days when we still didn't achieve much :lol:

23 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

To be honest, i even did it in a college game once.

Knew i was getting to the ball first in the area and a lad made a lunge, i knew i was getting there first and that there would be contact, there was, i probably could have kept going but i was still impeded and was going away from goal so i went down, ref gave the pen.

I don't even know if that's cheating or not or somewhere between, but you know you ain't getting shit if you stay on your feet in that situation so..

Thanks for sharing mate.

11 minutes ago, huss9 said:

the rest of the world can fuck off about the penalty.  making out its the worst decision ever.

maradona vs england 1986

klinsmann vs italy 1990

It's a bog standard soft penalty that's given about 50% of the time in the PL without anyone batting an eyelid. 

18 minutes ago, huss9 said:

maradona vs england 1986

klinsmann vs italy 1990

I bet Henry never goes to Ireland in his life. [emoji38]

One more time:

People as a neutral being angry at a bollocks decision deciding the game ≠ salty tear-eyed foreign English hater. England were better and deserved to win but it was a shocking decision that ruined the ending of the game for a neutral.

8 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It's a bog standard soft penalty that's given about 50% of the time in the PL without anyone batting an eyelid. 

Did the first guy clip him a bit or was it just an out and out dive? 

Not that i give a fuck.

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

One more time:

People as a neutral being angry at a bollocks decision deciding the game ≠ salty tear-eyed foreign English hater. England were better and deserved to win but it was a shocking decision that ruined the ending of the game for a neutral.

Stop taking it so seriously man.

I've been preaching for ages that soft as fuck penalties that are deciding games are ruining the game. Slightest contact in the box or a fucking accidental handball shouldn't equal to 0.8xG chance in a sport where games often end 1-0. I know none of you care now but will be back to hating it when PL starts.