SF2: England 2-1 Denmark

Yorkie

Don't give a fuck what foreign fans think, especially ones who were desperate for England to lose.

I think it was a penalty, not because I want it to be a penalty but because I've been watching PL footy for the last season and watching players like Salah flop to the floor over nothing.

I complained about the softness of penalties then and nobody listened. 

Also, I'm and England and Newcastle fan, don't give me lectures on justice. We won, you lost, fuck off.

Kane should've had a pen earlier. Also they got away with a dodgy backpass. England slapped them with their mighty and thick British dick, and I personally have no interest in the salty tears of all these non entity nations and their tired old chip on shoulder attitudes. 

We're gonna score more goals than you. Fuck off. 

Edited by SEMTEX
Added fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

At least everyone is united in their mission to kick every dirty forrin who have been poisoning this mighty forum with their presence.

arnold-schwarzenegger-jingle-all-the-way

:bootyshake:

I'm only joking though, I like forrins honestly.

41 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Kane should've had a pen earlier. Also they got away with a dodgy backpass. England slapped them with their mighty and thick British dick, and I personally have no interest in the salty tears of all these non entity nations and their tired old chip on shoulder attitudes. 

We're gonna score more goals than you. Fuck off. 

Calm down Semmy, it's the Euros, not the World Cup. 

This must be what it used to be like to be say a Man U fan. Revelling in the tears of others and a fucking wonderful warm glow of smugness and arrogance. Very appealing, can see why so many chose this way of life.

3 hours ago, Cronky said:

Assuming that Henderson is fit (which is a big assumption), I would play him instead of Rice. 

Rice looks like a cross between a midfield anchorman and a centre back. He's a good athlete, but defensive midfielders often need quick movements and footwork in order to put in a tackle or close someone down effectively. Phillips and Henderson both look more the part. 

And I'vesaiditonceandI'llsayitagain. A player in that position sees a lot of the ball, and if they are too unambitious with their passing, then it wastes a lot of opportunities.

I can totally see the argument for replacing Rice with Henderson, but it is clear that Rice's role is to drop back, allowing the wbs and Phillips to get forward. Maybe Phillips can take that role, I don't know. I know we've had Henderson and Phillips together, late on in games, but I don't see them as a starting DM partnership. 

Also I don't think I trust either Rice or Phillips to come on and impact the way Henderson has in recent games. I think he'll keep things as were, but I'd like to see more support from Mount.

5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I can totally see the argument for replacing Rice with Henderson, but it is clear that Rice's role is to drop back, allowing the wbs and Phillips to get forward. Maybe Phillips can take that role, I don't know. I know we've had Henderson and Phillips together, late on in games, but I don't see them as a starting DM partnership. 

Also I don't think I trust either Rice or Phillips to come on and impact the way Henderson has in recent games. I think he'll keep things as were, but I'd like to see more support from Mount.

Honestly think he might play Henderson with Rice and Philips.

It could turn out to be the wrong decision, of course, but I'd like to see Southgate have the courage to drop one of England's future stars. I mean I don't think Mount has done anything to say he deserves a place in the final.

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He says, wiping away the tears streaming down his face.

(Sterlings pen was debatable but England were the much better team, fwiw)

It's all so tiresome.