PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

In it for the money, or for the love of the club.

Tory, or not.

Likeable, or not.

All irrelevant to me.

They gave me the best present I've ever received. They gave me back my club. I'll be forever thankful.

Edited by BlazeT44

10 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Hate to break it to you given the customary sorry state of your club but your favourite players of all time (pitiful band such as they are) wouldn't have set foot in that place were it not for money.

Hate to break it to you mate, it's a professional sport. They all get paid to play. 

12 hours ago, clippert said:

This makes it very clear that she was doing it for the money and not the love of the club. Surely if she really loved the club she would have taken the financial hit? 

It must have devastated you and your 6 fingered cronies on RTG when you seen she was selling her shares, bet yous all got really excited thinking the Saudi's were pulling out too. Only to then realise they've actually increased their stake by buying Staveley's shares. Oh well, never mind. Back to your pretend outrage at everything Saudi now...

They will prove to be two of the most important people in the history of this great club. It was on life support and they have not only helped it come back to life but have given it a new heart for it to come back stronger than ever before.  And rhe way they both have conducted themselves through out has helped reconnect the club back with the fans.  

43 minutes ago, danny said:

Who do we recon he is from rgt, skylon roker mackem or even the mighty exile

Roker Mackem on RTG, Human Rights activist, I did a search on RTG and it’s interesting to see when he suddenly found his so called moral compass. He’s a complete fraud. Nothing found.

IMG_0169.jpeg

Edited by FloydianMag

I know it doesn't really need said, but over on rtg you would think they would actually have been rejoicing at the thought of the Saudis selling up.

Rejoicing because of their absolute disgust on the shame them buying a club has brought to football. This is the kind of shit they have been discussing since we were taken over, yet all they could muster was pages and pages of "Ha, the mags are fucked can't wait for it all to come down".

That Mandy thread showed the fickle cunts up for what they are, and it certainly wasn't moral guardians of football as they like to portray.

Enjoy it you twisted little fucks [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I know it doesn't really need said, but over on rtg you would think they would actually have been rejoicing at the thought of the Saudis selling up.

Rejoicing because of their absolute disgust on the shame them buying a club has brought to football. This is the kind of shit they have been discussing since we were taken over, yet all they could muster was pages and pages of "Ha, the mags are fucked can't wait for it all to come down".

That Mandy thread showed the fickle cunts up for what they are, and it certainly wasn't moral guardians of football as they like to portray.

Enjoy it you twisted little fucks [emoji38]

Seen someone say on there that their one wish in life is for PIF to sell us. :lol:

Tapped. 

Bunch of cowards, who were all frothing at the mouth at the thought of our ownership imploding and looking to sell. As soon as the statements came out yesterday evening, with PIF reconfirming their commitment, the thread was pulled. They are absolutely desperate for PIF to walk away and it has fuck all to do with their faux outrage (which only appeared after the takeover occurred). Who can forget their hundreds of pages of posts, openly laughing and celebrating when the takeover was first pulled. There was fuck all faux outrage then that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

It must have devastated you and your 6 fingered cronies on RTG when you seen she was selling her shares, bet yous all got really excited thinking the Saudi's were pulling out too. Only to then realise they've actually increased their stake by buying Staveley's shares. Oh well, never mind. Back to your pretend outrage at everything Saudi now...

Bastion of morals marra. Forget supporting paedos, casual racism and taking the piss out of a woman with an currently incurable health issue, they’ve got anti-Sportswashing on point.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Fuckin hell, I'm a mackem because I'm of the opinion that she was in it for the money primarily and not the love of the club 😂

12 minutes ago, clippert said:

Fuckin hell, I'm a mackem because I'm of the opinion that she was in it for the money primarily and not the love of the club 😂

The first part of moving on is denial, well done, you have completed Stage 1.