PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

59 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Cant see us paying Hendrick to fuck off if we had FFP issues for this season

Eh, I thought his contract was up? We didn’t pay him off if so. 

3 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Club website design has just been changed by the looks of it. 

It has, it looks crap tbh.  The footer with the moving gif is like Geocities in the 90's.

I think it looks good. An improvement on previous.

Official supporters clubs coming too. Finally joining the 21st century

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

It has, it looks crap tbh.  The footer with the moving gif is like Geocities in the 90's.

Aye, that footer is absolutely baffling considering we’re the “richest” club in the world

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Just realised that some youngins won't even know what Geocities is.

:okay:

Must be a thin cohort. I'm 60 and haven't got a Scooby either

Posted (edited)

Really good and some interesting new pages such as supporters clubs, registering interest in new 24/25 memberships and off site match day hospitality at Gaucho’s on first glance.

Edited by Whitley mag

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

99 SEO :lol: That can't be real surely. 

Ran it again on desktop and got this, the elusive 100 :lol: Must be nice

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 3.34.40 PM.png

Edited by Ameritoon

It looks much better, apart from that footer. Anyway it’s clearly an app like design, so no doubt we’ll have a new app launched soon.

26 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Am I blind or have they gotten rid of NUFCTV?

They will rebrand it, probably NUFC+ and possibly include it in memberships/season tickets, at the very least they will likely go down the subscription route, but we’ll end up seeing a whole lot more content.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

No, go on :lol:

:lol: sake. okay, I'll try and be constructive though... and it's not me being negative for the sake of it. I just actually care about this stuff.

the main navigation on desktop is a horrible user experience, try and scroll down when your cursor is hovering anywhere near those links. it'll automatically open up a dropdown on hover. for accessibility alone, they should probably add some arrow indicators and activate on click, not hover. there's no shadow or sense of depth on the actual dropdown either, so you can't see where it ends and the page underneath begins.

2 different accent colours (blue/emerald) is a bit confusing and just feels unintentional.

the main carousel is buggy when you start a swipe (text fades out then back in.

news and shop carousels are buggy too. start and cancel a swipe, your focus gets stuck in the element and you can't scroll down until you can free it.

that's just shit I've found on the homepage in less than 5 minutes :lol: it's basic stuff (imo) that shouldn't be getting overlooked. especially not for how much it's probably cost the club.

it's mainly just ui/ux issues, things that are easily sorted with a bit of care and attention to detail. it looks fairly well built beyond that and a decent foundation to work from. I assume it's been rushed out and it'll get a lot better!