Jump to content

PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media


Recommended Posts

Just now, gdm said:

So now we wait till the end of September just to see if it’s been throw out or not. 

 

It's ok, if it gets thrown out, it's all part of the grand plan.

 

Wish they'd just throw it out now and let us move on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All this legal bollocks just takes too long.

 

At least we have a date now anyway to see whether this gets the go ahead or not.

 

Now let's look forward to the season.[emoji38]

Link to post
Share on other sites

When it happens it'll look a bit like this https://www.catribunal.org.uk/cases/12973318-mr-david-henry 

 

We get a transcript of the jurisdiction hearing after the live stream and then later a ruling whether it continues or not, this one was 3 weeks later. According to CAT rules the case is effectively paused until after this ruling so the PL haven't had to submit their defence yet, which adds another month or so to the process. Slow-paced :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shearergol said:

Keith and his crew are off to Rotherham tonight if anyone wants to get the latest gossip from them.

WE'LLLLLLLL SUPPORT YOU EVER MORE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This deal is fucked. Staveley and Co. need to be urgently working with Ashley on a new purchase structure with a view to bringing PIF on board at a later date.

 

If they're not doing that, the deal will fall apart due to the legal case hurdles/failures and PIF will walk.

 

They absolutely HAVE to be prioritising a new deal structure otherwise this one is sunk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

This deal is fucked. Staveley and Co. need to be urgently working with Ashley on a new purchase structure with a view to bringing PIF on board at a later date.

 

If they're not doing that, the deal will fall apart due to the legal case hurdles/failures and PIF will walk.

 

They absolutely HAVE to be prioritising a new deal structure otherwise this one is sunk.

 

 

This, a million times this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Minhosa said:

This deal is fucked. Staveley and Co. need to be urgently working with Ashley on a new purchase structure with a view to bringing PIF on board at a later date.

 

If they're not doing that, the deal will fall apart due to the legal case hurdles/failures and PIF will walk.

 

They absolutely HAVE to be prioritising a new deal structure otherwise this one is sunk.

 

Yep, have to agree with this. The whole "we prioritise this deal whilst everyone is still interested" is killing us. I'm guessing that Ashley is potentially going to do very well out of this particular deal otherwise he'd be publicly asking for new bidders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Keith and his crew are off to Rotherham tonight if anyone wants to get the latest gossip from them.

Sorry for going on about him but really pisses me off how much this guy either gets wrong or just blatantly lies about and people are in the replies licking his arse. All while people like Yousef and that Shell lass on twitter basically getting bullied in to making their Twitter accounts private by these morons 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Yorkie changed the title to Takeover Thread - CAT jurisdiction hearing listed for 27.09.2021
13 minutes ago, gdm said:

Sorry for going on about him but really pisses me off how much this guy either gets wrong or just blatantly lies about and people are in the replies licking his arse. All while people like Yousef and that Shell lass on twitter basically getting bullied in to making their Twitter accounts private by these morons 

 

http://dwigif.com/view/RN0eWXe

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

This deal is fucked. Staveley and Co. need to be urgently working with Ashley on a new purchase structure with a view to bringing PIF on board at a later date.

 

If they're not doing that, the deal will fall apart due to the legal case hurdles/failures and PIF will walk.

 

They absolutely HAVE to be prioritising a new deal structure otherwise this one is sunk.

 

They aren't stupid, if that was the easy way round it, surely they would have changed tack long ago. Quite clearly the Reubens and co just don't want it any other way. Or PIF don't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocker said:
5 minutes ago, gdm said:

 

Expand  

 

 

Fucking hell. Things must be bleak.

 

No blowjobs for Keith tonight.

 

What "news" were they actually expecting? They thought it would all just get waved through?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

 

What "news" were they actually expecting? They thought it would all just get waved through?

Think they genuinely believe it had been thrown out and we were gonna get a date for the actual public hearing. Fuckin idiots 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B-more Mag said:

Sept. 27 is actually sooner than I had prepared myself for. :lol:

 

Likelihood, even if the PL request is denied, it's still likely to be at least another year until the actual hearing anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rich changed the title to OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...