Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

On 23/11/2022 at 08:53, GWN said:

I'm struggling to work out why Belgium are 1/2 v Canada? I was thinking 1/10

After seeing them last night - why weren't they 20/1 and Canada 1/2 - LOL.

If only Canada had their shooting boots on - then there'd be another World Cup Shocker.

If Belgium play like that for the next two games - they'll be going home.

1 hour ago, jack j said:

Let me know who you go for this game?

I didn't bother. The prices never really went out due to the early yellow. Plus the second goal killed the game.

My goalscorer bets have been honking so far but Taremi at 10/3 and Gakpo at 11/4 both look on the long side tomorrow.

Hasn't been a game with 3 cards each yet but I'm having a pop at my FH each/3 each bet in the England game tomorrow. USA started kicking Wales very early the other night (think they had 2 yellows within 15 mins) and the ref is a South American with an average of well over 5 per game. Using the bet boost thing they're doing takes it up to 21/1 which I think is great value for the referee alone.

15 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I didn't bother. The prices never really went out due to the early yellow. Plus the second goal killed the game.

My goalscorer bets have been honking so far but Taremi at 10/3 and Gakpo at 11/4 both look on the long side tomorrow.

Like I said, honking. I'm just sticking to cards today. Thankfully just had the Moore losers there.

Edited by The Prophet

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

Boudiaf and Mendy 40/1

I went the same ha

Some canny offers tonight

Free fivers on skybet and paddy power

Bet 5 get 5 willy hill

bet 365 25% boost

just gonna go all in on a card double with them

I've had some shite bets in my time but slapping £10 on Kane for top scorer on the basis of free bets for SOTs and goals has to be up there with the worst. I've basically taken 15/2 for a defensive midfielder who takes pens to top score at a tournament.

Harry, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, but just on the off chance you do, can I just say - you're an absolute cunt when it comes to betting. Fucking useless.

19 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I've had some shite bets in my time but slapping £10 on Kane for top scorer on the basis of free bets for SOTs and goals has to be up there with the worst. I've basically taken 15/2 for a defensive midfielder who takes pens to top score at a tournament.

Harry, I know it's unlikely you'll ever read this, but just on the off chance you do, can I just say - you're an absolute cunt when it comes to betting. Fucking useless.

My entire World cup betting strategy of following the game stats of the game before has been horrific

32 minutes ago, Pilko said:

:laugh: