Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Not really. For example Bowen assist and Antonio to score yesterday was 5/1. Lukaku to score and mount to assist yesterday was 8/1. Just standard at the moment. 

Surely you are thinking it’s the same move? Can be any time in the match trippier doesn’t have to assist the wood goal

wood is even money to score and trippier is 4/1 to get an assist 

Edited by gdm

4/1 is decent, but I'd be expecting more than evens for a striker who has 3 in 21 and is just joining a new team.

Saying that, you seem to have a lot of success with these so I'm not going to argue as you'll likely nail it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

4/1 is decent, but I'd be expecting more than evens for a striker who has 3 in 21 and is just joining a new team.

Saying that, you seem to have a lot of success with these so I'm not going to argue as you'll likely nail it. :lol:

He’s 13/10 on bet365 but they don’t have assist option I’m afraid 

Alexis MacAllister over 1.5 shots is one to add to your Bet Builder on 365 at 4/6.  Started the last 3 games and had 3, 3 and 4.  Scored twice last time so he'll be up for it. Betfair have it 2/9.

Also having him and Gallagher over 1.5 SOT at 25/1 on Betfair.

10 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Alexis MacAllister over 1.5 shots is one to add to your Bet Builder on 365 at 4/6.  Started the last 3 games and had 3, 3 and 4.  Scored twice last time so he'll be up for it. Betfair have it 2/9.

Also having him and Gallagher over 1.5 SOT at 25/1 on Betfair.

Prefer that to MacAllister/Benteke 2+ SOT @ 17/1?