Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

James Linington - a name to keep in your diaries (Championship referee) 

He had a reputation for dishing out the cards even before the Luton vs Forest game the other night. Keep an eye on what matches he is selected for. 4.88 card average. More stats here

Lundstram, Tarkowski, Joelinton cards 52/1

Tielemans & Burn cards 20/1

Westwood & Dawson cards 22/1

The quad 482/1

Schar, Krafth and Dewsbury-Hall cards 100/1

Shelvey, Thomas & Justin cards 110/1

Tielemans, Perez, Shelvey & Bruno 1+ SOT 21/1 (Coral - about 13s on PP)

ASM & Bowen 2+ SOT each 9/1

Waiting for team news but free fiver on the cup game:

Rudiger and Guehi cards, Mount and Zaha SOT each 66/1

37 minutes ago, bovril said:

Middlesborough vs Huddersfield - Darren England ref (3.55 card average)

Tavernier / Sorba / I Jones @ 100/1 betfair

Any stand out championship  games for the 3pm kick offs dya reckon? Seen the Sunderland game is doing cards. Ref gives about 5 a game. And it's an important game for both...

That Linington isn't on a game today is he?

Edited by jack j

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Any stand out championship  games for the 3pm kick offs dya reckon? Seen the Sunderland game is doing cards. Ref gives about 5 a game. And it's an important game for both...

Blackburn v Stoke should see a few cards.

Tom Lees at it again for Hudds, SOT just before HT and he was 5/1. Had £10 on that and £5 on a builder where I just need a 2nd half Hudds corner for £84. 3 out of the last 4 times Hudds have had a televised game he's delivered. Ledge

2nd half corner came in, class start to the day. Huddersfield generally seem decent for SOTs and corners as well as my man Lees being good for a SOT.

@WullieLee Nicholls was a paltry 4/1 card pre-game today :lol: First time I've seen a keeper shorter than seven outfield players before kickoff.

7 minutes ago, Pilko said:

2nd half corner came in, class start to the day. Huddersfield generally seem decent for SOTs and corners as well as my man Lees being good for a SOT.

@WullieLee Nicholls was a paltry 4/1 card pre-game today :lol: First time I've seen a keeper shorter than seven outfield players before kickoff.

Aye they've cottoned on now. :lol:

This game has really pissed me off. Had a treble McGree/Toffolo/McNair at 70/1, England's booked everyone yet bizarrely let McNair off two blatant ones. Also had FH/3 each but with BTTS at 14s, unfortunately Boro are fucking shite.

On the plus side, had Toffolo single in-play at 5/1 after the way he was going at Jones early on.

1 hour ago, jack j said:

That Linington isn't on a game today is he?

No match for Linington today unfortunately. 

Coventry vs. Bournemouth is my pick of the 3pm games. Prices low on the main suspects with one possible exception. 

Jake Bidwell @ 15/4 (or 9/2 to include any Bournemouth booking with Bidwell). That's at 365. Bidwell much shorter elsewhere, so just the single on him for now.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Sam Field of QPR (3/1 with Betfair, dunno if anyone else can find a better price) has been booked in 8/10 including the last 6 on the bounce. 

7 in a row, got 16/5 in the end in-play.

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Mackem game:

Houghton/Clarke/Wright 40/1

Sessegnon/Cirkin/Mateta 60/1

Got done with this in identical fashion to the Boro game. 2 in, Matete let off with 2 clear ones in the first half.

Done that paddy power boost

9/1

Forest most corners

Most shors on target

And to win

Surely it's a cert

Also need faraoni for a 90/1 for verona  🙏

Edited by jack j