Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Sadly I haven't got an account any more with either of these firms but I think 11/2 (SkyBet, William Hill) for a Krafth booking tomorrow up against Zaha is a banger of a price.

ASM and Zaha 1+ shot on target in each half, 56/1. 

16 hours ago, Wullie said:

Sadly I haven't got an account any more with either of these firms but I think 11/2 (SkyBet, William Hill) for a Krafth booking tomorrow up against Zaha is a banger of a price.

Agree with this. He's 5/1 on 365 - so still decent value if you have an account there. 

17 hours ago, Wullie said:

Good shout doubled him up with guehi. Who's always a good price 50/1 will hill

Still find it bizarre how different bookies price players up

Betfair always have Djene dakonam of getafe in between 3 and 4s yet 365 lucky to have him at 2s

there was 1 last night a bloke for alaves manu garcia he was 9/4 on 365 yet was 4/9!! On betfair

Looked at his record and he'd never been booked in 20 odd games

Not saying its bent or owt...in hindsight I should have piled on?

Another one is Joan Jordan from sevilla always odds on betfair sometime get 3s on bet365

35 minutes ago, jack j said:

Good shout doubled him up with guehi. Who's always a good price 50/1 will hill

Still find it bizarre how different bookies price players up

Betfair always have Djene dakonam of getafe in between 3 and 4s yet 365 lucky to have him at 2s

there was 1 last night a bloke for alaves manu garcia he was 9/4 on 365 yet was 4/9!! On betfair

Looked at his record and he'd never been booked in 20 odd games

Not saying its bent or owt...in hindsight I should have piled on?

Another one is Joan Jordan from sevilla always odds on betfair sometime get 3s on bet365

It's weird isn't it, I've got a similar list of players I head for that are always overpriced on 365. Sadly Daniel Wass has now left Valencia and isn't getting a game at Atleti, he was always one of my favourites in Spain, frequently 3/1 or better in a team regularly getting 5+ a game.

Usually the prices on Atleti and Getafe games are hardly worth bothering with but they're surprisingly decent tonight. The 5 cards each (which has come in in both of Atleti's last 2 games) is 33/1, I've been getting 14/1 recently. For Getafe, 5 each tonight is a massive 45/1 - has landed in 3 of their last 6 games. 4 each is 10/1 - that's landed in 5/9.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sky’s Request a Bet thing is shocking like. Haven’t had a single request made available.

You got twitter? Tweet @skyrequestabet and they reply within about 10–15 mins 

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

I've got Krafth and Clyne (hoping for the ASM/Zaha foul double) 40/1 with 365 (thanks to @bovril for pointing out Krafth's 5/1, was only 4s last night so I've cashed out and rebacked).

Was just about to mention krafth. Him, Delph & elneny to be carded at 65/1

Savic was born with more than 1 screw loose, that's for definite. As above, very strange with the price discrepancies between 365 and Betfair in particular. 

Maddison assist & Joelinton card @ 23/1 betfair

Maddison goal & Gordon card @ 25/1 betfair

*Krafth @ 5/1 365

*will monitor his price in-game and place later on depending 

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

It's weird isn't it, I've got a similar list of players I head for that are always overpriced on 365. Sadly Daniel Wass has now left Valencia and isn't getting a game at Atleti, he was always one of my favourites in Spain, frequently 3/1 or better in a team regularly getting 5+ a game.

Usually the prices on Atleti and Getafe games are hardly worth bothering with but they're surprisingly decent tonight. The 5 cards each (which has come in in both of Atleti's last 2 games) is 33/1, I've been getting 14/1 recently. For Getafe, 5 each tonight is a massive 45/1 - has landed in 3 of their last 6 games. 4 each is 10/1 - that's landed in 5/9.

Just short at Atleti, finishes 4-5  :anguish:

Absolute soft bastards Celta.

Had a £4 trixie - Salernitana/Udinese 3 each, Atleti/Granada 4 each, Celta 3/Getafe 4.

Everything else in but Celta finish on 1. Was worth £260, could have cashed out for £150 but let it run. :banghead:  Was praying for one of those very common Getafe added time periods with 3 bookings and a couple of reds.

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Tom Lees down to 10/3 for a SOT tomorrow night for Huddersfield but against lowly Barnsley it's still worth a dab and into a builder with some home SOT and corners.

I'll put it on and jinx it for you ha

Should be plenty cards in these early Spanish kick offs

Gone

Sevilla over 2

Levante over 3

Vallecano over 2

Espanyol over 2

Then

Burnley over 2

Southampton over 1

Just under 60/1

Also  go bednarek weighorst double if both play 38/1 on betfair

The two refs in these Spanish games have been fucking insane lately.

Escuderos at Levante has given an unbelievable 59Y 2R in the last 7 games.

Lahoz at Espanyol has given 36Y 3R in his last 4.

Just now, Wullie said:

The two refs in these Spanish games have been fucking insane lately.

Escuederos at Levante has given an unbelievable 59Y 2R in the last 7 games.

Lahoz at Espanyol has given 36Y 3R in his last 4.

Lahoz used to be king in Spain but started going all sensible. Glad to see he is back to his best ha

Was tempted to go all 4 teams 4 cards

44/1...didnt though.