Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

4 each in at Espanyol at 17/2

Lahoz :smitten:

Was a Miramon booking short of 150/1 winner, had him with Jordan, Vidal and Comesana (another player who is always overpriced) across the two games.

11 minutes ago, Wullie said:

4 each in at Espanyol at 17/2

Lahoz :smitten:

Was a Miramon booking short of 150/1 winner, had him with Jordan, Vidal and Comesana (another player who is always overpriced) across the two games.

Nice one and close on the other one!

You doing out for the barca game? Another 6+ average a game ref...

I've started having a daft 50p on both teams to get booked in the first 10 mins in Spanish games like these, you get huge prices, been getting between 70s and 100s.

Of the 6 Spanish games last night and tonight so far, 5 of them saw a card within the first 10. I'd be doing it on Sporting Porto shortly as well if 365 were offering it.

8 minutes ago, jack j said:

Nice one and close on the other one!

You doing out for the barca game? Another 6+ average a game ref...

Got a few double-doubles on with the Burnley game but not much on that game. Not a massive fan of the player prices, on 365 anyway. I can't stand Sociedad games, the dullest team in La Liga by a distance, at least the other low scoring teams usually kick people.

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Got a few double-doubles on with the Burnley game but not much on that game. Not a massive fan of the player prices, on 365 anyway. I can't stand Sociedad games, the dullest team in La Liga by a distance, at least the other low scoring teams usually kick people.

Telt yi. Fucking garbage.

On 18/04/2022 at 14:34, bovril said:

No match for Linington today unfortunately. 

Coventry vs. Bournemouth is my pick of the 3pm games. Prices low on the main suspects with one possible exception. 

Jake Bidwell @ 15/4 (or 9/2 to include any Bournemouth booking with Bidwell). That's at 365. Bidwell much shorter elsewhere, so just the single on him for now.

See he is on tonight's championship game. Might have a dabble

1 hour ago, jack j said:

See he is on tonight's championship game. Might have a dabble

I'm looking at Romal Parmer in-play. Currently 4/1 27mins in with 2 fouls already, with our favourite referee in the championship in charge. 

Edit: Have placed Hogg & Parmer @ 33/1 during HT. Both on two bookings, both familiar with bookings. 

Edited by bovril

48 minutes ago, bovril said:

I'm looking at Romal Parmer in-play. Currently 4/1 27mins in with 2 fouls already, with our favourite referee in the championship in charge. 

Edit: Have placed Hogg & Parmer @ 33/1 during HT. Both on two bookings, both familiar with bookings. 

Good shout ?

9/1 Cambridge looks a cracking bet today 

5/2 Coventry 

13/5 Norwich 

15/8 Leicester 

13/8 Bristol Rovers 

my highlights for the weekend , good luck lads 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Lucky 15 first goalscorer bet:

Carroll, Mitrovic, M.Longstaff & E.Anderson. The 4-fold at just under 1100/1.

I’ve been betting longstaff & Anderson anytime double most weeks. They did 2 weeks ago and I forgot to put it on :lol:

3 hours ago, GWN said:

9/1 Cambridge looks a cracking bet today 

5/2 Coventry 

13/5 Norwich 

15/8 Leicester 

13/8 Bristol Rovers 

my highlights for the weekend , good luck lads 

Agree with Leicester and BR. Swansea look a shade long too, all things considered.

13/5 for us (Norwich) against you lot seems fair value. We've been ok at home and I can see this match being decided by the odd-goal either way. Pukki in decent form at the moment. I'm going to the game, so will take the 13/5. Might also take Pukki first goal-scorer. 

Campbell, Naismith and Anderson in the early Championship game a stonking 109/1 with PP - all love a card. With 365 they price the same treble at 33/1. Some value to be had there for sure.