Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

5 hours ago, Tisd09 said:

SkyBet have 2+ SOT for each team each half for both CL games this evening boosted to 33/1 from 20/1 - think I may take a punt on this.

Also fancy the combined SOT of 3+ for Rudiger and Modric at 40/1, Rudiger likes a pot shot, is a threat at set pieces and Modric likes a ping, not as much these days though, 40/1 seems worth a few quid?

Have you got a link for that? Can’t see it.

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Have you got a link for that? Can’t see it.

Sorry only now seeing this. If you go into the Chelsea and Madrid fixture it’s at the top. It’s a bet club boost

6 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

Bayern with no SOT so far are the only ones letting the boost down ?

anyone on the Havertz/Benzema boost? Always nice when they come in first half. I didn’t bother ?

Aye I was on the boost. Also had brownhill & Godfrey card double at 13/1. Carded for timewasting on 54th min. Can’t beat it :lol:

21 minutes ago, gdm said:

Aye I was on the boost. Also had brownhill & Godfrey card double at 13/1. Carded for timewasting on 54th min. Can’t beat it :lol:

Quality mate. I’ve been on a shit run lately. Did have a nice couple of wins over international break but then back to complete shite since.

1 hour ago, Tisd09 said:

Bayern with no SOT so far are the only ones letting the boost down ?

anyone on the Havertz/Benzema boost? Always nice when they come in first half. I didn’t bother ?

Had a look at the Havertz/Benzema boost but have shy’d away from shots on target recently. This is especially true with elite level strikers as you’re better off backing them to score instead.

Better to combine players to just have a shot (on target/off target/blocked/bobby zamora row z doesn’t matter). Certain players good for this: Tielemans, Partey, Cancelo, etc.

Shots on target are less common than most people think, hence why the bookies promote. 

Edited by bovril

If anyone fancies trying one that might get voided later (but you may be able to get your money before it is), I'm pretty sure Jake McGing has already been booked in the A League game on now, Adelaide vs Macarthur, 365 still offering 4/1.

29 minutes ago, Wullie said:

If anyone fancies trying one that might get voided later (but you may be able to get your money before it is), I'm pretty sure Jake McGing has already been booked in the A League game on now, Adelaide vs Macarthur, 365 still offering 4/1.

Still offering 11/2 now, can't see any yellow cards have been given out to anyone though on a variety of live score sites. Were you watching the game at the time?

Yeah I'm watching it, I'm so surprised, even whoscored have removed the anonymous card they previously had on. The ref even delayed a goal kick being taken as he was writing it down.

9 minutes ago, GWN said:

Surprised to see Wolves at 9/4 for tonight 

Strongly fancy a draw tonight actually but so do the bookies by the looks of it, just over 2/1 in most places when it's generally much higher