Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Sick to fuck of the erratic refereeing. Didn't cash out the vast majority of the payout on my 3 cards each at HT, I just needed one SA card at the break then he decides to leave them in the dressing room, despite several fouls to stop counters.

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Rasmus Kristensen 11/2 up against Mbappe is very nice. Single and 33/1 double with Hernandez.

Ha I had the same bet again. Odds look a bit tighter for the Mexico Argentina game.

Over 3 each is 12/1 must be lowest of the tournament to date

Gone for a couple of Spanish favourites

Acuna and guardardo 22/1

Edited by jack j

I really don’t understand why the odds of KSA beating Mexico are almost 5. KSA were lucky against Argentina but played well, then played really well against Poland but got unlucky. Mexico have done nothing impressive so far.

Opta rather than Sky. I was on Messi 1+ SOT and didn’t expect to get that at the time. The same usually applies for corners that would go in without a GK punch or catch; certainly some subjectivity involved.

7 minutes ago, Nate said:

Opta rather than Sky. I was on Messi 1+ SOT and didn’t expect to get that at the time. The same usually applies for corners that would go in without a GK punch or catch; certainly some subjectivity involved.

Aye I've had similar in the past. Wasn't watching the game but seen all the complaints this morning. Apparently opta overturned a neymar 'cross' to a shot the other day

Cant see it here though

Edited by jack j

Agreed. The quality on show has been really poor. Sadly the EPL has eclipsed The World Cup for talent and entertainment. 

Alot of these matches are akin to watching lower Prem/higher end Championship matches.

We’ve also been lucky with the Messi and Ronaldo era to witness so many good players. As these age, there has only been one player that has currently been worth turning on the tv for, and that is Mbappe.