Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

45 minutes ago, gdm said:

Betway are not paying out on chus as they had him down as Jesus. It’s the same fuckin guy 

Ridiculous that they are trying to argue that the guy I picked wasn’t playing. Yet they can’t come up with who he is & his Wikipedia page literally says he’s known as chus or Jesus 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Rubio_(footballer,_born_1994)

It’ll be 3-0 by half time man. Bruce fucked on holiday ffs. Woodman has lost all confidence with that shambles of a defence in front of him.

my tip for that game Man Utd to score a penalty (12/5) coz well, they always get one and we’ve given one away in every game so far 

29 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I think that's a really poor price as well. There's a lot of expectation on us and Ole now. This is the first game since Ronaldo signed. Could be nervy.

Nervy. :lol: 

You’ll twatterise us. Perfect opposition for his return.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Just now, The Prophet said:

Grillitsch looks long for a card later. 7/1 on 365.

Got exactly the same name pencilled in. I like the card prices in that game generally, it's a massive game for both sides and a card happy ref, I'll be having 2 each at 2/1

9 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Got exactly the same name pencilled in. I like the card prices in that game generally, it's a massive game for both sides and a card happy ref, I'll be having 2 each at 2/1

Not quite as good a price, but Netherlands v Turkey has the potential to see a lot of cards too, especially with Orsato in charge.

I've got those two and Ireland v Serbia on the radar to have a closer look at later.

Edited by The Prophet