Your betting (2023/24)

gdm

Rb1PJQm.png

been doing this type of bet over last few weeks with varying success. Tricky not being able to predict the Leicester or West Ham line ups with them playing on Thursday night. I’d have picked Maddison or Barnes over lookman but think they’ll be rested for Thursday 

Edited by gdm

Just now, jack j said:

Cant find it mate. Been looking on the request a bet cross games etc but nowt there

Goalscorer and player shot on target accas - 1st May. 

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Cant find it mate. Been looking on the request a bet cross games etc but nowt there

If you click on the match, it's right at the top, under 'Shots on Target price boost'. I myself haven't backed it, don't like SOT based bets, probably come in now.

Got a few bet builders on the go:

- Need a Havertz goal for a 20/1

- Need a Werner goal for a 20/1

- Amartey booking for a 15/1

- Son to assist Kane for a 33/1

I'd settle for all four of them coming in. 

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Holgate time wasting card netted me £196!

Soyuncu in the other game was needed for a double-double of £860 like but I'll take it.

£208 for me haha 

Q9OSZvr.jpg

Won £52 on Richarlison first goalscorer, also £21.34 cashing out on 1-0 Everton, just as the 7 minutes extra time board went up. 

First time that a cash out has worked well for me. 😀

14 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Won £52 on Richarlison first goalscorer, also £21.34 cashing out on 1-0 Everton, just as the 7 minutes extra time board went up. 

First time that a cash out has worked well for me. 😀

It didn't work well did it? :lol:

Red card in the match 9/2 - Dean running out of games and will want one more attention seeking display before he bows out.

Edited by Pilko

5 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It didn't work well did it? :lol:

Suppose not, but would have only got another six quid.

What I meant was, I've never cashed out a bet and still won a decent percentage before, if that makes sense. [emoji38]

Need a Martinelli and Odergard shot for £60 return off £4 did an 8 fold bet builder on players having over 0.5 shots. Would imagine Martinelli will be hooked soon though 🙄

Just Odegaard now. Doesn’t look close to having a ping 🙄

Edited by Tisd09

1 hour ago, Tisd09 said:

Need a Martinelli and Odergard shot for £60 return off £4 did an 8 fold bet builder on players having over 0.5 shots. Would imagine Martinelli will be hooked soon though 🙄

Just Odegaard now. Doesn’t look close to having a ping 🙄

I had 9 players to have a shot at 14/1 and he was the only fucker to let it down.

29 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I had 9 players to have a shot at 14/1 and he was the only fucker to let it down.

I thought he was a nailed on for one. Was even going to go over 1.5 for him but thought I was being greedy. 

Stinking odds on the Man Utd game for shot’s tomorrow. Pity bet365 don’t give you a full field to pick from.

Edited by Tisd09

That’s grim feel for you...

my betting is pathetic at the moment . Probably should take a break if I’m honest.

Edited by Tisd09

I've made a small profit this weekend thanks to Son and Amartey, the way the Chelsea and Spurs games went were fairly predictable and so hopefully good for the punters (can't believe hot head Rudiger was 4/1 pre-match today and Azpi at 5/1, both get wound up easily in intense matches). However, also made a lot of 3 out 4 bets which would have made it a great weekend, i.e. no assist from Kane, no goal for Chelsea etc. as is always the way. 

Just my two pence-worths, but some tips here that have helped me through the years:

Tip 1 = Remember to always give yourself a budget each weekend and stick to it.

Tip 2 = Try and pick out the card matches (Everton vs Chelsea scenario for example) in advance rather than just betting on a match because it's live.

Tip 3 = When making a bet, always think what bets you want to make before looking at the odds and not the other way round (this avoids you falling for bets highlighted by the bookie, remember there is a reason Denise is loaded!). If the odds are then not value for your bet you had in mind, pass it up.

Tip 4 = Look around. Often card prices will be completely different at 365 compared to Betfair for example. You can leave a lot of value on the table when you do land a winner if only using one bookie.

Hard to stick to all of this of course, but if you do, you more likely to end in the green than the red. I'd also avoid the SOT markets, and instead build in the 0.5+ shots of any kind, much easier to land and mix with a player booking.  

Edited by bovril

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

I've made a small profit this weekend thanks to Son and Amartey, the way the Chelsea and Spurs games went were fairly predictable and so hopefully good for the punters (can't believe hot head Rudiger was 4/1 pre-match today and Azpi at 5/1, both get wound up easily in intense matches). However, also made a lot of 3 out 4 bets which would have made it a great weekend, i.e. no assist from Kane, no goal for Chelsea etc. as is always the way. 

Remember to always give yourself a budget each weekend and stick to it. Try and also pick out the card matches (Everton vs Chelsea scenario for example) in advance rather than just betting on a match because it's live. Lastly when making a bet, always think what bets you want to make before looking at the odds and not the other way round. If the odds are then not value, pass it up. Hard to stick to all of this of course, but if you do, you more likely to end in the green than the red. I'd also avoid the SOT markets, and instead build in the 0.5+ shots of any kind, much easier to land and mix with a player booking.  

Good advice I think it was yourself who replied to me a few weeks ago about the shots bet rather than the SOT. Hence I went for a 8 fold over 0.5 shots today. Just annoyed that it was Odegaard that let the bet down. 

like I said earlier I could probably do with a bit of a break from it all 👀

1 minute ago, Tisd09 said:

Good advice I think it was yourself who replied to me a few weeks ago about the shots bet rather than the SOT. Hence I went for a 8 fold over 0.5 shots today. Just annoyed that it was Odegaard that let the bet down. 

like I said earlier I could probably do with a bit of a break from it all 👀

Yes, certain players are good value for the any shots bet compared to SOT. A few examples below which won't immediately be the strikers or attacking mids  and hence can offer value here, when starting and fit:

Arsenal = Thomas Partey

Chelsea = Marcus Alonso & Reece James

Leicester = Youri Tielemans

Spurs = Eric Dier

West Ham = Declan Rice