Your betting (2024/25)

gdm

45 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Not even Spain's most lenient ref or a 5-0 scoreline can stop Valencia and Getafe kicking lumps out of each other.

Was just thinking that

How can you come on 5 nowt up with 15 mins left and get sent off

Great effort by these 2 as usual

Shame Djene got subbed first half. Fucked me over

12 hours ago, Wullie said:

I actually had a tackle less for Arsenal than I thought so I think I've won, if the count doesn't change. Have to say I thought it was on 13 and I didn't see a definite tackle towards the end. Really hope it holds as I've had a piss poor weekend, mainly thanks to VAR.

Screenshot 2022-09-04 18.34.10.png

Sofascore had tackles down as:

Manchester United: 17

Arsenal: 14 

1 minute ago, OCK said:

Is there history between them? [emoji38]

Just the 2 dirtiest bastards of teams the last couple of years. Had a few good price winners on valencia last year before the bookies cottoned on and shafted the prices

8 minutes ago, OCK said:

Is there history between them? [emoji38]

Yes but it's very modern, goes back only about 4 or 5 years (article below from 2020). It's a great rivalry because they don't hate each other just because they're supposed to, because they're in the same city or whatever, the players themselves seem to have built up a genuine disdain for each other. Valencia also pinched Getafe's manager last summer (has since been sacked), which cranked it up again, and his first game last season was vs Getafe, it was absolutely brutal. :lol:

https://www.football-espana.net/2020/11/02/la-liga-weekly-roundup-valencia-against-getafe-is-spains-newest-must-see-rivalry

8 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

I have a free bet to use this evening, want to do a card double planning on going with Nien (if he starts) as one of them, not too sure on the other? 

Which bookie? I've got a fiver on Betfair, I'm torn between Crooks at 13/5 and Jones at 5/1. Crooks is more reliable but 5/1 is a really big price for another regular in the book, including the last 3 games.

Boro bookings, I would say the players to look at are Crooks, Jones, McGree, Howson, McNair, Lenihan (they have a great collection of players who love a card). They've just signed Mowatt as well to add to it.

I'm also thinking of including Stewart 2 SOT at 16/5. He's had 3 in both the last 2 games.

8 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Which bookie? I've got a fiver on Betfair, I'm torn between Crooks at 13/5 and Jones at 5/1. Crooks is more reliable but 5/1 is a really big price for another regular in the book, including the last 3 games.

Boro bookings, I would say the players to look at are Crooks, Jones, McGree, Howson, McNair, Lenihan (they have a great collection of players who love a card). They've just signed Mowatt as well to add to it.

I'm also thinking of including Stewart 2 SOT at 16/5. He's had 3 in both the last 2 games.

888sport. They do a bet builder offer of up to £10 returned as a free bet if your bet loses. Went for a McTominay/White double yesterday :( 

Thanks for the advice, I will wait for the starting line ups and go from there.

4 minutes ago, jack j said:

Ref of the Spanish match tonight is the same fella who gave 15 cards in his first game...might go under 5 tonight if he's trying to over compensate...

Ref in Italy at the same time averages 5+, and I expect the mackems and Boro to be pretty feisty. Will have some double-trixies.

21 minutes ago, jack j said:

Ref of the Spanish match tonight is the same fella who gave 15 cards in his first game...might go under 5 tonight if he's trying to over compensate...

ok, over 6 cards is evens :lol:

wtf is happening in Spain?? 

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

McNair 2+ shots

McNair 1+ shot on target

Gewch card 11/1

Card trebles and a quad feat. Cerkin, O'Nien, McNair and Clarke.

Stewart and Simms 2+ SOT each 22/1

Fuck it, Paddypower gave me freebets 

image.png.d16e70ba7fbc021f3a3403e3619db01c.png