Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

Good business. Also the fact we stalled the process shows we’re not going to piss money away (and he was probably already grafting like fuck for us in the shadows of gardening leave!)

Guest HTT II

Great news, he will arguably be our biggest ever appointment, he will transform the club, a huge statement of intent from our new owners!

As for the approval, I'm sure all directors and people of influence have to go through it

We've just had the useless Charnley in charge for so long we aren't familiar with it

It's just a formality which he'll pass no problem, unless he's been up to no good during his gardening leave 

Like the sound of a highly rated young and intelligent Dof. Not some lazy past it big name bastard. This one for now and the future. Reminds me of Howe but a totally diffferent category. Shrewd business. 

Didn't know we had signed a multi year deal with stats bomb, impressive that. Played a massive part in why Brentford have done so well over the last few years on such a low budget. 

Could bring in a few hidden gems for us. 

13 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

As for the approval, I'm sure all directors and people of influence have to go through it

We've just had the useless Charnley in charge for so long we aren't familiar with it

It's just a formality which he'll pass no problem, unless he's been up to no good during his gardening leave 

Charnley probably went through it too. But as it wouldn't threaten the top six, it wasn't an issue. 

Nufc: "Hi there, we'd like to appoint Lee Charnley as our Director of Football, please." 

PL: "lol go ahead" 

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I thought "Director" was just part of the title, he doesn't have to go through the Owners and Directors test, right? 

I think it's more to make sure it's all above board with regards to the transfer from BHA