Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

Whereas I think he'll mainly be filling Charnley's role of buying paperclips and whatnot.

Urgent! Printer ink levels are dangerously low, the office fridge needs a quick wipe down and Brenda from admin has gone and left a Muller Fruit Corner in there that's about to go out of date.

He isn’t doing any work for Newcastle at the moment

hes been playing golf the majority of time.

all of his emails / text messages / calls are being monitored and he is in breach of his contract if he does anything at all 

he’s hoping to start June 1st 

I’m sure he isn’t doing any work for us, as that would be a breach of contract and he could be sued- but Brighton aren’t the FBI, they are not monitoring his phone calls or reading his emails!

presume he isn’t daft so he’s probably enjoying 6 months off work with full pay, like any normal person would

3 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

all of his emails / text messages / calls are being monitored and he is in breach of his contract if he does anything at all 

Guest HTT II

He won’t be scouting players himself, that’s not his job nor ever will be, he’s already on the record saying at Brighton that wasn’t his role, he will be involved in negotiations at this early stage in terms of contracts and in between will set up a network of scouts, working with behind the scenes stuff like data analysis, networking with agents and forging relationships with clubs among a plethora of other roles. He will be the one to put in place all of these people and set up defined structures to make sure they all work together in unison for maximum success.

8 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

He’ll have a burner phone

20 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

That's highly illegal on his personal accounts.

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

Happinesstan has morphed back into sadnesstan. Sad.

Have we just forgotten the occasion that the beeb ran, as it's top headline during an election campaign that saw the Johnson hide in a fridge, how some tory had been assaulted by some leftie?

20 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Have we just forgotten the occasion that the beeb ran, as it's top headline during an election campaign that saw the Johnson hide in a fridge, how some tory had been assaulted by some leftie?

No I think you're just forgetting how to talk to people. It was very rude what you said. It's not on that. 

Womens team officially being put under full control of Newcastle united from August 1st

They have been under newcastle foundation / bit part of newcastle united since they formed

officially  under the wing of Newcastle United August 1st 

25 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

No I think you're just forgetting how to talk to people. It was very rude what you said. It's not on that. 

Nah, you've just misinterpreted the tone of my comment. It happens lets let it go.

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

He not allowed to be involved in any footballing matters (apart from watching his sons games)

I heard they took his tv's and radios away away and all devices that could be used to access the internet.  They provided him with a landline but only 4 numbers work, 999, His Dentist, The Doctors, 1 takeaway of his choosing and his kids school.

He is also not allowed to be outside of his house after 12:30 PM, he has a tag fitted

15 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I heard they took his tv's and radios away away and all devices that could be used to access the internet.  They provided him with a landline but only 4 numbers work, 999, His Dentist, The Doctors, 1 takeaway of his choosing and his kids school.

He is also not allowed to be outside of his house after 12:30 PM, he has a tag fitted

Hope it wasn’t  Geordie dentist ?

19 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Not even the Deliveroo app? Monsters.