Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Win on pens and they'll be barely a peep, move on. Lose and this forum will get spicy for a few days.

It's the same performance.

(And it was shite IMO [emoji38])

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

That Miley sub on then off is just daft 

I don't think it is. He's protecting him from having to take a penalty and potentially killing his confidence. 

Lucky, lucky man to get through that.

120 minutes was the last thing Longstaff, and those of us forced to watch the poor cunt, needed. Subbing Miley on and off whilst the fucker plods through treacle was sheer insanity.

He's making some absolutely mental bad calls at the minute, not a clue what the fuck he's doing. We look an absolute mess at the back.

He should be given time to turn it around but I really really hope we're in the pit of the trough in terms of performance levels. It's shite, and needs to get better.

As much as we can all agree he's earnt the right to start next year, he really needs to shake up his ideas and quick because we were so close to ending our season there and just limping across the finish line and we still have 3 months to go.

11 minutes ago, vexred said:

I don't think it is. He's protecting him from having to take a penalty and potentially killing his confidence. 

He could have take the 11th pen.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

We don’t look a well coached side. 

We look like one of the poorest side in the league. I just find it bizarre how we turned up at Villa and since that its been so poor.

He sent out a team more than capable of smashing Blackburn and some of them put in genuinely spineless performances, like. 

You can go on about coaching blah blah blah but we're a significantly better side than them, players have to take responsibility in those scenarios. You can't have players pulling out of 50/50s, playing blind balls around corners or absolute hospital passes, relentlessly passing the ball backwards when you're 1v1. These are not things that have been synonymous with Howe for the vast majority of his tenure.