Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Did you miss the first 3 games?

What, the win with 10 men for 70minutes, the away draw to a team who are comfortably midtable, and a pen shoot out win at Forest? Yes. We weren’t great for long periods of the games, but in spells we were good. Were not on top form yet, but we’re not ‘clueless’.

Just now, nufcnick said:

Why is that? Not once have I said I won’t support my team, feel free to prove otherwise 

You rang me last night just after midnight telling me you were done with NUFC & Howe.

@nufcnick

not going to pile on or give you a kick mate, but we don’t know that Eddie is to blame for this, yes Hope has put out a piece suggesting Eddie only wanted Guehi but he’s the only person to have reported it and your or anyone else will not be able to verify that is the case. 

If the opposite turns out to be true then Eddie has been absolutely shafted. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

@nufcnick

not going to pile on or give you a kick mate, but we don’t know that Eddie is to blame for this, yes Hope has put out a piece suggesting Eddie only wanted Guehi but he’s the only person to have reported it and your or anyone else will not be able to verify that is the case. 

If the opposite turns out to be true then Eddie has been absolutely shafted. 

Downie also reported it on his YouTube channel apparently.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Downie also reported it on his YouTube channel apparently.

Downie didn’t go as far as to say Eddie refused anyone else and only wanted Guehi, big difference between having a number 1 target and refusing any other alternative.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Downie didn’t go as far as to say Eddie refused anyone else and only wanted Guehi, big difference between having a number 1 target and refusing any other alternative.

Aye, I thought that’s what we were talking about, as even Hope has backtracked a little on his original headline.

1 minute ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I said around Easter time that come the end of the season they had to make a decision to back Howe or sack him.

The club appear to have done neither but they/we have to be behind him for the season and if it goes wrong change things then. 

You don’t think offering 70m for Guehi (which is an absolute mad Manchester United esque offer) is backing him? 

9 minutes ago, Rocker said:

This place was an easier read under Pardew and Bruce for fucks sake.

I think we are seeing first hand the effect of imbalanced gentle parenting and being exposed to social media from birth.

Our fans have become so spoiled and needy so quick it’s cringy to be honest, 

5 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Why is that? Not once have I said I won’t support my team, feel free to prove otherwise 

No point in me doubling down, Nasty Nick 😂

Apols, at least on this, think I've got you mixed up with another naysayer from another thread. 

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

His press conference today could be interesting 

He will give the standard responses imo, tough window, hard to improve on what we have etc.

In fairness, if there are no issues between him and Mitchell then there won’t be much to say or read into.

Edited by SUPERTOON

Just now, Gawalls said:

Our fans have become so spoiled and needy so quick it’s cringy to be honest, 

Really? Last season was a failure, and we’re starting off this season with it looking like it’s going to be another failure because we haven’t strengthened, with the added bonus of likely losing our 3 best players next summer.

4 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I said around Easter time that come the end of the season they had to make a decision to back Howe or sack him.

The club appear to have done neither but they/we have to be behind him for the season and if it goes wrong change things then. 

That’s a bit unfair. They’ve bid upwards of £70m on Howe’s top target. 

7 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Feel free to apologise in a few months when it turns out I’m right 

Jesus Christ. Your behavior is getting more and more clownish. Posters like you generally appear to go silent all the times they are wrong, but shout from the rooftop if they somehow wildly stumble on the truth. It’s a methodology even the mob at the Salem witch trials would criticize as without intellectual rigor.

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Jesus Christ. Your behavior is getting more and more clownish. Posters like you generally appear to go silent all the times they are wrong, but shout from the rooftop if they somehow wildly stumble on the truth. It’s a methodology even the mob at the Salem witch trials would criticize as without intellectual rigor.

Ok sweetie 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He the standard responses imo, tough window, hard to improve on what we have etc.

More than likely but body language and mood could be telling if he’s unhappy about getting no one in