Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Still loving the fact we ain't fighting relegation anymore. so this last 3 years have been glorious.

It’s dreamland compared to some of the dark days I’ve tolerated since watching the 1974 cup final humiliation with my fatha and grandad on a black and white telly. 

What I want to understand is why are there issues? We tried to get Guehi and we failed. Shit happens and both need to kibosh it because otherwise it’s going to be a talking point every week. 

56 minutes ago, Displayname said:

There clearly is something not right with their relationship imo. Dont really blame journalists for digging into it.

Banging the same drum each week is pathetic though.  Who gives a fuck anyway.  Howe is doing a great job, so that is what we should focus on. 

Who cares if they fell out over a few things, shit happens all the time in business (and at home) and its not talked about at all, let alone weeks.  

Yes, they have clearly had a difference of opinion but Howe is clearly not going to talk about it, so they should just shut the fuck up and move on.

As should we. 

4 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

There’s elements of truth to most widely reported rumours imo

The case I''ve been working on is chock full of widely reported rumors that have absolutely nothing to do with reality and truth. This happens so regularly that the "no smoke without fire" or "you can't make it up" tropes are often absolute piles of horse shit.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

There’s issues, it’s clear as a day. If you think otherwise then you’re choosing to keep your eyes closed because it’s not what you want. Yes CH is probably shit stirring a bit much. 

Based on what exactly?

The same Spurs fan who claimed Mitchell likes deals done quickly and quietly (lol) also claimed that while he was hugely respected, it was quite well known Mitchell has a massive ego and isn't the easiest to get on with. 

Perhaps that's all it is, he's a bit of a dick, or perhaps Spurs fans just talk shite.

Something that's irritating the fuck out of me in this thread is the amount of times the word "clearly" is used, when the situation is anything but clear and the poster is just assuming that some journalist (with an agenda, usually) is telling the truth.

3 hours ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Banging the same drum each week is pathetic though.  Who gives a fuck anyway.  Howe is doing a great job, so that is what we should focus on. 

Who cares if they fell out over a few things, shit happens all the time in business (and at home) and its not talked about at all, let alone weeks.  

Yes, they have clearly had a difference of opinion but Howe is clearly not going to talk about it, so they should just shut the fuck up and move on.

As should we. 

exactly how i feel.

couldnt really give a shit.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The same Spurs fan who claimed Mitchell likes deals done quickly and quietly (lol) also claimed that while he was hugely respected, it was quite well known Mitchell has a massive ego and isn't the easiest to get on with. 

Perhaps that's all it is, he's a bit of a dick, or perhaps Spurs fans just talk shite.

Probably the latter.

Love Eddie Howe just shutting down stupid questions now like. He really has mastered these interviews somewhat. Keeps driving the unity message, love that. What a guy.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

When the takeover happened, what we you expecting, what was your wildest dream?

Now bearing that wildest dream in mind, is Eddie Howe the man to deliver it.

If the answer is yes, you're not ambitious enough.

What's he's done with the team has been remarkable and he'll always have a special place in our history, but he has his limitations. I want to be wrong, but I can't see him being the man to lead us to a trophy.

2 minutes ago, RodrigoRamos said:

What's he's done with the team has been remarkable and he'll always have a special place in our history, but he has his limitations. I want to be wrong, but I can't see him being the man to lead us to a trophy.

If that was the case why is every other club's fans clamouring for him to be england coach?

Fear that we will soon be sat eating and drinking at the top table or just the best manager out there for engerland...

Couldn't disagree more, if he is backed we will win trophies very soon

Edited by buzza

3 minutes ago, buzza said:

If that was the case why is every other club's fans clamouring for him to be england coach?

Fear that we will soon be sat eating and drinking at the top table or just the best manager out there for engerland...

:thup:

I'm not sure any manager does significantly better over the same time period as Howe tbh.

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, buzza said:

Because every other English manager is pish and since when have other clubs fans been reliable sources at judging a Newcastle manager?! Sure, he's the best English manager, but he's still not good enough to win us a trophy and he sure as hell isn't winning a Euros or a WC.

I'm Spanish, I know about winning these things you see.

He won't get backed cause to raise money we have to sell a crown jewel which puts us back to square one

7 minutes ago, RodrigoRamos said:

Because every other English manager is pish and since when have other clubs fans been reliable sources at judging a Newcastle manager?! Sure, he's the best English manager, but he's still not good enough to win us a trophy and he sure as hell isn't winning a Euros or a WC.

I'm Spanish, I know about winning these things you see.

He won't get backed cause to raise money we have to sell a crown jewel which puts us back to square one

I noticed you are a humble bloke too.

29 minutes ago, RodrigoRamos said:

As every bit as lame as "I tell it how it is..." No better signal that the rest probably isn't worth reading.

30 minutes ago, RodrigoRamos said:

You need to try harder than that. 

11 minutes ago, McDog said:

I noticed you are a humble bloke too.

You can observe reality. That is good. You want to know how many trophies I've seen Real and Spain lift in my lifetime?

How many have you seen Newcastle and England win in yours.

My point about me knowing what a winning team looks like is true.

Eddie How's Newcastle is not a winning team. Bookmark this post.

Just now, RodrigoRamos said:

I'm sorry, I thought a forum was a place to discuss ideas.

I didn't realise I signed up for an echo chamber.

I meant with your ‘ideas’ you must try and think harder. C- for attempt at baiting.