Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

‘Held talks’

’constructive dialogue’

It’s not the fucking nuclear non proliferation treaty for fucks sake. What a load of shite. 
‘morning Paul’

’morning Ed. Alreet?’

’aye mustn’t grumble. whats the craic with that Georgian lad?’

’sorted Ed’

’champion. What about that lad with the name no one can spell at Chelsea?’

’leave it with me kidda.’

’sound. Brew?’

5 hours ago, Menace said:

It makes no sense to lose them on a free - and this is coming from someone who thinks Longstaff should've been moved on last summer.

It depends how much their contract packages would be as opposed to a package for a younger version who might have higher ceilings.

22 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

Can't wait for Hope's version.

CIVIL WAR INTENSIFIES FOLLOWING ARMISTICE TALKS -- Sources at Darsley Park have shared that Howe did not hold the door open for Mitchell upon exiting the building. It is not clear if the head coach's hand slipped, perhaps moist from spending the morning on the grass, or if this was retribution for the Director's failure to land this summer's top target. Others have questioned if the squeaky front door is a sign of PIF's wavering commitment to United.

Good but needs emojis. 

19 hours ago, Scoot said:

I think you're underestimating Tonali's passing range. His first time passing looks immense.

There’s nothing in his data that says he has an elite passer. I get why people want to believe that.

Edited by Jagten

1 hour ago, Jagten said:

There’s nothing in his data that says he has an elite passer. I get why people want to believe that.

Depends what metric is being used to measure elite passing. From what I've seen he doesn't make long defence splitting passes, but he is very effective at quick one touch passes into space which releases team mates into dangerous areas.

4 hours ago, Jagten said:

His numbers aren't the best, but what we've seen since his return has been promising. I wonder what the real reason behind the numbers are, because there are some possible explanations other than saying that he's not an elite passer. The riskyness of the passes and the connection with his teammates, for instance.

Edited by Erikse

23 hours ago, Jagten said:

What data metric highlights elite passing ability?