Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

29 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

A lot of bad performances in recent weeks. 

Yes, but not from our manager.

26 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

I think he's dead man walking unfortunately. Done a poor job this season and I'd be surprised if PIF decide to keep him on tbh.

I hope he stays, but I doubt it.

Idiot!

14 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Hard to disagree.  The injury excuse is becoming less relevant and performances are getting worse, not improving. Some might say he's earned another season...10 years ago maybe, but patience has no place now.

Our last trophy of any significance was 15 years before I was born, and I'm beginning to doubt I'll live long enough to see the next

So just blame Eddie Howe eh?

1 minute ago, Rod said:

So just blame Eddie Howe eh?

Rationally no, but someone will have to take the blame at some point and it's not going to be the players, the fans, or the board. 

Who's left? EH and the coaching staff

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Rationally no, but someone will have to take the blame at some point and it's not going to be the players, the fans, or the board. 

Who's left? EH and the coaching staff

But why proportion "blame" in the first place?  Since Eddie and the new owners came in they have have performed magnificently.  A bad run and you want change?  Pathetic response.  We are definitely heading in right direction with this ownership and management.  Be patient.

For me this season is pretty much over though I still fully support Eddie

Give him the funds in the summer and get these injuries under control

Then my expectations will be much higher

1 minute ago, Rod said:

But why proportion "blame" in the first place?  Since Eddie and the new owners came in they have have performed magnificently.  A bad run and you want change?  Pathetic response.  We are definitely heading in right direction with this ownership and management.  Be patient.

Pathetic response? I've spent 40 years being patient hoping for things to improve, and all I've seen is that 'patient' teams get nothing but s**t on. Only the ruthless and daring get anywhere. As good as we have been with EH he doesn't have that x unknown that we need. I wish he did but its just not there

By the way, we are playing away to the best club side in the world and we are behind to TWO OWN GOALS.  Perspective.

Just now, gjohnson said:

Pathetic response? I've spent 40 years being patient hoping for things to improve, and all I've seen is that 'patient' teams get nothing but s**t on. Only the ruthless and daring get anywhere. As good as we have been with EH he doesn't have that x unknown that we need. I wish he did but its just not there

You talk absolute bollix.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

By the way, we are playing away to the best club side in the world and we are behind to TWO OWN GOALS.  Perspective.

Both of which could have been saved by a competent keeper who actually gets closer to shots when they're coming towards him rather than making them look like wonder goals

5 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Who do you want to replace him?

Just now, UncleBingo said:

Who do you want to replace him?

I dont. He's the best we've had in a long time, but I don't see him breaking the trophy drought

24 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Start Hall, Livra, Miley & Anderson every single game they are fit, from now till the end of the season. 

Who are you not playing? Willock? Trippier?