Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I think of all the names linked Lampard is absolutely isolated at the bottom. Even Gerrard would be better than that. 

I'm fine with them appointing a DOF first then a manager. Jones can take charge for a week or two. Bruce has to go though. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

If there's genuine prospects of appointing basically anyone who's currently out of work then Lampard is a really weird shout, and I've no idea why we'd take a risk on someone like that. 

I think journalists are just throwing names around at random, I doubt there's any truth in talk of Lampard being considered. 

8 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

I'd take essentially anyone other than Potter. Not at all convinced from before and just saw he is one of two managers with an even worse PL record than Bruce.

Last season their expected goals and expected points stats were WAY higher than where they ended up and this season they are doing very well. I am not 100% sure about him, but I think there is probably a good manager there who will manage at a higher level in future.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The rumours for sporting director definitely seem stronger than any for manager so far.

tbh it would make sense to bring in a new sporting director before a new manager.

but obviously with our position In the league we need to do both fairly sharpish.

Edited by Rafalove

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Am I the only one still nursing a semi for Ralph Hassenhutl these days? Southampton haven’t had a very good year, but the circumstances there aren’t good.

I think he would also work well with Rangnick