Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest chopey

The shortest of shortest straws this but maybe  :lol: We're waiting for the £50m that's supposed to drop imminently from the Premier League before we spend..... :yao:

I make you right

We'll spend thriftly.

We'll end up with a surprisingly good team of players that we all love.

They in return will all love being here because they will exceed expectations and start to emerge here.

Rafa will sign up and stay forever.

Guest chopey

I dont think Ashley gives a shit who we buy so long as it falls into budget, he will have told Charnley a set budget once we get this Julys TV money in and that will be all he is allowed to spend, any money that is brought in from  sales will be taken into account at the January transfer window stage I would say Rafa has got about £40 million to spend before 9th August.

This lad talks a lot of sense

We'll spend thrifty.

We'll end up with a surprisingly good team of players that we all love.

They in return will all love being here because they will exceed expectations and start to emerge here.

Rafa will sign up and stay forever.

Your comedown is going to be the hardest ever  :lol:

I dont think Ashley gives a shit who we buy so long as it falls into budget, he will have told Charnley a set budget once we get this Julys TV money in and that will be all he is allowed to spend, any money that is brought in from  sales will be taken into account at the January transfer window stage I would say Rafa has got about £40 million to spend before 9th August.

This lad talks a lot of sense

Sometimes  :D

The shortest of shortest straws this but maybe  :lol: We're waiting for the £50m that's supposed to drop imminently from the Premier League before we spend..... :yao:

then why aren't the others waiting too

there was a thing today on twitter and 4 other clubs had zero spend iirc, one of them was spurs mind but still that's 1/5 of the league done nothing yet

Few places saying Rondon in the next 7 days, a loan deal worth an initial £4million up front and the option to make it permanent next summer for £15million.....a fucking loan again  :lol:

Not bothering to post them just yet as they're not exactly accurate sites, but if it is true.....that transfer record is still safe for another year  :lol:

Better than now one at all. Rondon is decent.

Actually i think the same, and i'm not overly fussed by loans either but you just know it's a loan because we're refusing to buy out of tightarseness. Not that think it's really going to happen but you never know i guess.

Not exactly an exciting signing but somehow my gut feeling is that he could be really good under Rafa combined with a new challenge. Maybe it's wishful thinking, I don't know. Rather on loan with an option to buy than spend a massive amount on him.