Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The only reasonable explanation I can find, is the love that I found for loan deals is so that we are not desperate to sell players before our deadline day. We can be patient and get the money we want, and then secure permanent signings later.

The only reasonable explanation I can find, is the love that I found for loan deals is so that we are not desperate to sell players before our deadline day. We can be patient and get the money we want, and then secure permanent signings later.

Could be but for the last ten years under this clown we've done nothing with any type of plan, we simply don't want to spend money. It's cheap a deal as possible, loan, free or low price transfers that'll keep us up for the cheapest outlay. Pathetic really.

Guest ElCid

Fuck me no wonder this club is just total shit desperate for a proven goalscorer and come up with the possibility of a player for a relegated team who is anything but and at the same time pretty shit. Roll on start of next season with the thought of Rondon, Gayle and the magic of Joselu- goals sure to flow with those three

Tbf I wouldnt mind if we became a set penis side ala England this coming season.

Scare the living daylights out of teams giving away a free kick within 30 yards from goal.

:lol: We don't get FK's, though. At least iirc.

They will come out with some bollocks about being a season behind in premiership tv money and having to play catch up. Then someone will mention Brighton, huddersfield and Fulham and they will change the subject. 

All the loans are really so we can bid 30m for loftus-cheek. That will be 1m under their asking price and he will go to palace who pay it. We will get Alan Judge. On loan.

Why do I read this thread when I first wake up ? Totally spoils my morning.

I find the 2 posts for rumours and subsequent 3 pages of bitching strangely therepeutic.

I like just reading the posts and trying to guess the author from their angst.

Under 20m is nowt for a striker these days. Rafa would improve Rondon by 10%, who would in turn improve an already functioning Rafa side.

By the way, I think Rafa has made it clear he wants two forwards.

Wonder if Fulham have been less than forthcoming for Mitro?

They don't seem desperate to get the deal done like. Seem to be linked with one or two other big money moves which does make me wonder whether they are having second thoughts on Mitro's effectiveness in the Premier.

Rondon FFS.

Would 1000 times rather have/keep Mitro!

Mitro will score more goals than Rondon imo

:lol:

http://www.autismafter16.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_large/article-images/Going%20in%20Circles%20paint.png

Rondon will be great and you'll all love him.

People whined, cried and soaked the bed when we brought in Kenedy.

Yet this summer they whined, cried and soaked the bed because we wouldn't pay £30 million for him.

Aren't you guys tired of this?

i'd have no problem with rondon & gayle being our strikers if we add further kenedy level upgrades behind them basically...we saw last season rafa's system doesn't rely on a +15 goal striker but for us to not struggle we'll need to add more goals from behind them

that said it's unlikely he'll miss as many as gayle did either surely?  could see him being 10-15 myself

If Rafa prefers Rondon over Mitrovic then I'm happy with that.

Same. It would be underwhelming if he's our main striker going into the season, but I think he'd fit into Rafa's system very well.

Guest ElCid

If we sell all our strikers and rondon was backup to our main striker yet to come in I could live with it.

Thing is what are the odds that being the case very slim I would say. Again as with Joselu it will be Rafas 5th or 6th choice target we will be going for. The blokes goal rate is below average at best. This club will never progress with this type of standard of player. It’s the reason Rafa will not be at the club this time next year as there is no attempt or willingness to get in his top targets.