Transfer rumours

Yorkie

£9.9m? ???

dubs, loan and signing on fees presumably

Kenedy’s loan fee is the extra. It’s not signing on fees.

:thup: we're at the stage a Chelsea loan fee is a player for us.

A loan would actually make sense if we were a normal club, if we are actually just short of cash, it does allow us to spend a bigger amount of money on another striker and an CAM, problem is, we are not a normal club. :lol:

Few places saying Rondon in the next 7 days, a loan deal worth an initial £4million up front and the option to make it permanent next summer for £15million.....a fucking loan again  :lol:

Not bothering to post them just yet as they're not exactly accurate sites, but if it is true.....that transfer record is still safe for another year  :lol:

Getting a championship player on loan because we can't afford to sign anyone yet clubs like West Ham pay 42m for a guy......Mindblowing

Guest ElCid

The bloke is an utter cunt - will the fireworks finally go off next summer when Rafa has gone or will the sheep fall in line as usual.

Huddersfield have consistently outspent us since we both came up and they're not even spending beyond their means. We've got the fat cunt setting arbitrary parameters in order to not spend, again.

Even if Rafa gets to spend a little bit of money, you can guarantee the players signed will be way down his list of targets. Probably not even on his initial lists at all. Mikes arbitrary rules (including age, price, wages, agents fees, if Mike thinks we need that position strengthening etc) will have seen to that already.

Just imagine what we could achieve without that bastard here.

Where's this Rondon loan stuff even came from anyway?

Weird thing going on this summer with people just posting utter bollocks without even trying to find out where it came from. It's desperate.

Where's this Rondon loan stuff even came from anyway?

Weird thing going on this summer with people just posting utter bollocks without even trying to find out where it came from. It's desperate.

Surprised your favourite braindead thread hasn't been bumped

This club is a total red neck. Part of me wishes Rafa would just go so I don’t have to bother getting disappointed time and time again. 10, 15, 20 years from now we will all look back with sadness and wonder just what Rafa could have achieved if the club was run properly

A loan would actually make sense if we were a normal club, if we are actually just short of cash, it does allow us to spend a bigger amount of money on another striker and an CAM, problem is, we are not a normal club. :lol:

Only sort of makes sense if they're refusing to take the fee in installments, but even then if we're so desperate for cash surely we could borrow £16.5m at less than £2.5m interest (not that we should need to).

One of those ballbag sites, just the structure of payment made me think it might be possible, us being pathetic with spending like.

But as i said it's most likely crap and hence why i didn't post the link.

Few places saying Rondon in the next 7 days, a loan deal worth an initial £4million up front and the option to make it permanent next summer for £15million.....a fucking loan again  :lol:

Not bothering to post them just yet as they're not exactly accurate sites, but if it is true.....that transfer record is still safe for another year  :lol:

We’re the Vitesse of the PL.

So Fulham won’t pay more than £20m for Mitrovic but we want £30m, yet we still only have a rumoured £4m for Rondon?

I think we have zero bids in for any first team players, pathetically not trying. All i hope is it's because we're waiting on the Premier League £50m payment, even then it's a faint hope.