Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Adam Campbell and Michael Chopra also used to bang them in for the stiffs.

My point being we don't have the breathing room to take chances with youth players unfortunately and Rafa's system requires certain attributes I'm assuming Sorenson doesn't have them (not that I've seen him play.)

yes i'm aware of chopra & campbell, brayson and so on...i mean he threw longstaff on the other day :dontknow:

People forgetting the position we are in is what makes it extremely difficult to give youth players a chance.

not at all, but the kid is approaching 20 goals in the stiffs isn't he?  our backup strikers can't score for shit...not a massive leap to make tbh

happy to trust rafa as always, you'd have just thought he might have been worth a look

What are you basing this on? I'd have thought it was a massive leap, given that you see players scoring 20 odd goals in the championship and then massively struggling in the Premier League, for example. To just blindly assume he'd even outscore Joselu is daft, the kid has had one half of a good season at youth level ffs.

nah, i get it lads, and i didn't say he would or could outscore joselu either

i've always thought young players that stand out deserve their chance when they do something outstanding as this kid has, be different if we had attackers banging them in but we don't

you think different, that's fine

People forgetting the position we are in is what makes it extremely difficult to give youth players a chance.

Makes it more difficult when the manager does spend money and they aren't good enough. (Muto/Murphy=£20+m) As if we have a fluent transfer cashflow that's money pissed down the drain.

Makes it more difficult when the manager does spend money and they aren't good enough. (Muto/Murphy=£20+m) As if we have a fluent transfer cashflow that's money pissed down the drain.

Too early to decide on Muto - he's hardly played.

Aye, as if he could have done much better spending that monumental amount of money on 2 players. 

As I can't see Rafa being given any money to spend I think it would be a good time too give some youngsters a go.

Like to see more of Longstaff.

Cal Roberts to get a chance with Kenedy out of form and Murphy never had some kind of form.

Also Sorensen as he can't be any worse than Joselu and with Muto away on the Asian cup.

I think Longstaff is ready to start games and Roberts and Sorensen for some minutes.

Aye, transfers from the U23s to the first team is probably about all we can hope for :lol: