Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Yeah :lol: What a signing he would have been back then. Not sure he's of the same quality anymore? Even if still young. Now I'm gonna stay away from this forum for a month and get drunk in Namibia.

Merry Christmas folks.

Yeah :lol: What a signing he would have been back then. Not sure he's of the same quality anymore? Even if still young. Now I'm gonna stay away from this forum for a month and get drunk in Namibia.

Merry Christmas folks.

Flew with Air Namibia the other day. What a bunch of cowboys :lol:

Ah yes, here we go.

No, i think we have to stick with him. I think it will work out for another 6 months. Then he'll go. He'll see hard working players as more important than taking a risk on an unknown quantity.

Its mostly unfortunate because Borini is an absolute fucking twat of the highest order and was lazy as fuck when the mackems went down.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd pass on him too fwiw but I truly believe Rafa knows what will suit his system best given the budget constraints.

I think he would most likely be deployed in the same role as Perez despite him sharing some of the same limitations.

As hard working as Perez is, he looks shagged to me and could do with being taking out of the firing line for a bit, so Borini coming in might allow that. A fresher Perez is still not very good though.

Best we have mate sadly.

The rot comes from the very top despite Rafa giving the place a spring clean the mold continues to fester.

Hopefully one day we will be free again.

Ps boy did I take the days of somewhat normal ownership for granted.

The noises are as usual bargain buys , cast offs , loans at best.

Still say, left back on loan and that’s it, maybe one more shite player.

Fucking horrible FCB